Zone 4 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the story of 17 seeds, 2 Pamir Gold, 3 Durban Poison, Runtz Punch, 3 Apple Betty, 5 BCD ( Blue City Diesel)
the Pamir gold I gave to my mentor to grow.
the pamir gold failed to sprout. All the others were placed in rr plugs @75 degrees all sprouted within 3 days. A week later when the seedlings had a good system, I planted in .5 gal pots in homemade supersoil. Continued watering with maxicrop. They were growing like weeds, then a troop of mice came to visit, they ate all the pepper seedlings, eggplant, 50% of the tomatoes, cut off 2 of the babies (1 ea apple betty, runtz punch) and uprooted 3 others. I replanted the 12 remaining
end of first 3 weeks

Here is the story of 17 seeds, 2 Pamir Gold, 3 Durban Poison, Runtz Punch, 3 Apple Betty, 5 BCD ( Blue City Diesel)
the Pamir gold I gave to my mentor to grow.
the pamir gold failed to sprout. All the others were placed in rr plugs @75 degrees all sprouted within 3 days. A week later when the seedlings had a good system, I planted in .5 gal pots in homemade supersoil. Continued watering with maxicrop. They were growing like weeds, then a troop of mice came to visit, they ate all the pepper seedlings, eggplant, 50% of the tomatoes, cut off 2 of the babies (1 ea apple betty, runtz punch) and uprooted 3 others. I replanted the 12 remaining
end of first 3 weeks
The mice have got every one of my pepper seedlings before. I had them in an outdoor greenhouse. im sorry this happened. There is mousetrap revenge which does help a little. Just another crook in the grow.

tenor.gif

Sorry to hear buddy

No sir. I use FFs or just plain ole Alaskan Fish Emulsion.

I usualy start ff at 5/6 weeks @1/4oz per gal and increase from there about every10 days. I also give Maxie crop and root ruckus with molasses and when i can get it rabbit poo all as a compost tea every week
I have seen this Agro-Thrive for a few years it it fish + corn steep . I am using it in place of ff it seen to work just like fish only darker green, so far I am impressed ( smells better than the ff ).

how early do you start with fish emulsion you Mountain Man you....
and how much do you use :rolleyes:
That's the 1st thing I use during vegging because it won't burn and it's natural.
I use it a lot in my veggie garden on my Maters and Peppers. A table spoon per gallon is what I use. I also use it on seedlings but I water it down quite a bit.
Big I don't live out in the country so I really don't have problems with critters.

Latest posts

Back