Big Bad Bud Brownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyme

Father Nature
Reaction score
Last night I made a batch of bud brownies. But I was trying to avoid using my nice fresh buds that were recently harvested. I used all of the leaves that had trichomes on them. I collected them in a bowl while I was manicuring my buds. The recipe on the box called for 1/2 cup vegetable oil so I used 3/4 cup vegetable oil, assuming some will go to waste when the leaves are strained from the oil. I sauted the leaves for about 20 minutes until the oil turned a medium green. Then I removed all of the leaves from the oil. Then I just followed the recipe as listed on the box. I got kind of intimidated after reading a post on this forum where someone started hyperventilating after eating some bud brownies. So I ate a little one. It took about 45 minutes to kick in. I was definitely feeling it because I puposely didn't smoke anything. It was a completely different high than smoking would give you, kind of mellow with a few giggles. I think tonight I'm going to eat 2 brownies, we'll see how that works.

Don't eat too many, I find that when ingested, weed has a habit of creeping up on you.
Takes longer to kick in, but when it does ..... :aok:

Yeah, it sure did creep up on me. I was starting to get worried it wouldn't get me high, then....:eek:

Another way to get the oil amount right would be to strain the bud oil into a measuring cup, and then top it off with 'normal' oil.

My wife mixed in an ounce of morning star(bud) into a batch one time and
it was scarry.I've never been so high in my life.I remember saying if you could OD on pot this would be the ticket.Holy ****.They were dangerous.Everyone that tried them said never again!!!The high was very
intense.We had one left over in the freezer.The bastard was a year and a half old.It was 2"x3".My wife's cousin came to visit ate it and it about killed her.
The edibles at the clubs didn't have **** on these babies.

Latest posts

Back