Cannabis floral water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
Having just got myself a stove top still, I did a distillation of about a cup of dried bud. Did not decarb figuring the steam heat would do that. I ended up with about 2 cups of a clear liquid, pleasantly and vaguely smelling of weed, with little blobettes of oil on top.

1. Anyone tried this?
2. How to use: spritz on my cheerios or on my sore knees or both?

I've mixed it with Bio-tone, rose hip oil and helichrysum essential oil: makes a nice skin moisturizer.
But what I'd really like to get to is a sort liniment or sore muscle rub.

I've got dried roots from last year, that I could toss into the mix next time.

Also, the Mexicans make a liniment by soaking cannabis leaves in alcohol and thats it; just leave it forever updating periodically with cannabis/alcohol when needed. Anyone tried the liniment or have a recipe?

Harvest time coming up and don't want to waste anything!!

Having just got myself a stove top still, I did a distillation of about a cup of dried bud. Did not decarb figuring the steam heat would do that. I ended up with about 2 cups of a clear liquid, pleasantly and vaguely smelling of weed, with little blobettes of oil on top.

1. Anyone tried this?
2. How to use: spritz on my cheerios or on my sore knees or both?

I've mixed it with Bio-tone, rose hip oil and helichrysum essential oil: makes a nice skin moisturizer.
But what I'd really like to get to is a sort liniment or sore muscle rub.

I've got dried roots from last year, that I could toss into the mix next time.

Also, the Mexicans make a liniment by soaking cannabis leaves in alcohol and thats it; just leave it forever updating periodically with cannabis/alcohol when needed. Anyone tried the liniment or have a recipe?

Harvest time coming up and don't want to waste anything!!
I made a liniment using coconut oil (the thick white kind) essential oils and alcohol cannabis tincture did not help with joint pain but was really great for healing scratches, sores, itching tho. Heals practically overnight… I made it with flower tho not leaves

I'll have to dig out my old laptop. I had a recipe passed down from an old friend named
Beemer Bill. I called it Beemer Bill's Botanical Balm. Had all kinds of stuff in it. Sure does make my aching back feel better.
Yes please!!

I'll have to dig out my old laptop. I had a recipe passed down from an old friend named
Beemer Bill. I called it Beemer Bill's Botanical Balm. Had all kinds of stuff in it. Sure does make my aching back feel better.
Maybe you would be willing to add it to s thread where the recipes are so others could benefit. I would love to try it. Dads dr said no to cannabis for internal never said he couldn't wear it as an ointment. He is 87 and is in a lot of pain. They had me giving him 10s of hydrocodone 3 times a day. Last time he had a lengthy stay in the hospital they sent him to rehab for 10 days. The rehab got him off the pills and told me only give them if he asks for pain meds. That was March/April. After he came back from rehab he was s whole new person. He ask for meds now about 3 times a week. He had not taken them all summer. He just started asking for them in the last few weeks and not often. I had to cut them in half because they were too strong. I would love to try an ointment on him.

Louie taking advantage while I’m taking a smoke break from trimming
View attachment 337092
Cheech is the same way from a little kitten. That is how she got her name
IMG_8478.jpeg

I made a liniment using coconut oil (the thick white kind) essential oils and alcohol cannabis tincture did not help with joint pain but was really great for healing scratches, sores, itching tho. Heals practically overnight… I made it with flower tho not leaves
My sister used some of the cannabutter I make on her knee after replacement. She said it helped her get off of the oxy they gave her for the pain. Could it have been psychosomatic? Maybe. Regardless, if she isn’t eating oxy that is a win in my book. Bonus points for licking her fingers after applying the butter. Said it knocked her out.

She likes to sit on my shoulder like a parrot. Once she fell asleep there and drooled down my back…lol
I had a cat years ago that would try to nurse on my nipples. I am a man(if I can say that) and my nipples don’t work that way(again, if I can say that). He was probably 4 weeks old when we got him and obviously he took a shine to me. Smart cat in most ways(taught himself to hunt, could cross a busy street, escaped from a cage when we boarded him(the first and last time we did that) but didn’t get the lactation thing…

I have snarf who is a fluffy long hair. My chiuhauha likes to sun bathe while Im in the garden that cat always tries to nurse from the chiuhauha. She had the worst look on her face like “help I need an adult” I removed the cat and she jumped in my arms. She was so traumatized by that. She still will not go near that cat and if he comes by her she runs.

Latest posts

Back