Nirvana White-Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomBud

Reaction score
Here is my w.-w. at week 6 flowering
IMG_0001_8.JPG

IMG_0001_7.JPG

IMG_0001_7.JPG

IMG_0001_8.JPG

Wow man she a thing of beauty. ;) What kind of lights, soil, and nutes did you use? Great job mang. :aok:

I got 2 of them Both about the same light is 400 w hps soil is Miracle-Gro Organic Choice potting mix with dolomite lime perlite & vermiculite mixed in. Nutes M-G bloom booster 15-30-15.The buds are so heavy I can't take them out of the cabinet anymore.

Tell ya one thing mang your gonna have a very nice harvest when the time comes. Your doing a great job with them ladies keep it up. ;)

hell thats one nice plant did you have just the 2 growing under the 400w premo effort mate an can you remember roughly how tall they were when you switched to 12/12

Smithy they where about 16" when I took from CFL'S to the 400 w hps & they would grow a couple inch's a day. I'm going to harvest next week at week 9

Good looking plant. Must be getting top heavy when you move her.

CONGRATS on the harvest mang. Let us know when it's all dry and cured to perfection. Will come over and help ya smoke it. :p Once again mang great job on the grow. :aok:

Great harvest man!:hubba: congrats on that monster cola!:ccc::bong::joint:

Chopped day 63 of flowering got 480 grams wet main cola 138 grams wet.
IMG_0001_21.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

i agree with TBG, i wanna know how the final products is, and wanna smoke some of that

Latest posts

Back