Blue Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixon

Reaction score
Blue Widow 1 month from harvest.

Bad pics but hey whatever. :ignore:

bw2.jpg

bw3.jpg

bw1.jpg

Looking great there nixon. ;) Hey mang in another month those buds are gonna be fat and frosty just how we like them. :hubba:

Damn...it's looking real yummy! Did you do any specific cuttings, etc or did you just veg for 2 weeks and then start flowering?

How much(grams) do you think you'll yield when you harvest this one?

I am planning my first grow and I think I will start with BW!:D

Greenery said:
Damn...it's looking real yummy! Did you do any specific cuttings, etc or did you just veg for 2 weeks and then start flowering?

How much(grams) do you think you'll yield when you harvest this one?

I am planning my first grow and I think I will start with BW!:D

Hey greens! Thanks man. If not for this site, it wouldnt be nearly as good. No cuttings, no lst, nothing. Just 2 weeks of veg with lights 24/0, then 4 weeks of 12/12. Feeding it only water until it flowered, then a tiny bit of molasses and ferts (a pinch) in the water every other watering. This girl's a beaut IMHO, and i think ill reveg her and do some topping and lst'ing next time for more bud.

As far as yeild... no idea. Was actually hoping someone could help me out. Assuming it will be pretty small id say anywhere from a half ounce, to 4 ounces depending on how the next 4 weeks go :hubba:

But yeah, still got a lot of time left and its a pretty easy plant to grow. No problems whatsoever *knock on wood* :banana:

Hey...that sounds simple and easy (my kind of procedure!). PLUS, you are still going to have a good amount of bomb to yourself! And, that's just one plant, imagine 4, 6, 8, etc. I plan on doing something simple, maybe one cut or two, let it get 12-16 in and then flower that baby! Where did you get the beans from?

nixon said:
This girl's a beaut IMHO, and i think ill reveg her and do some topping and lst'ing next time for more bud.

I'm kinda new to the terms, can you explain the terms above? THX!

they are dinafem feminized bw seeds.

and topping is making a cut so that more growth occurs at the cut points over time.

LST or low stress training, is bending the stems so that the plant takes up more surface area horizontally as opposed to vertically, increasing the amount of sunlight, and thus, growth, from the plant. There are a number of great LST threads on here, check indoor growing for info

Wasup Nixon looking very nice bro!!!
Tossing up some probs...
Dro:cool2:

Cool...I'll do that...thanks! Just trying to figure out the best way to do it for my situation, so far I'm getting ALOT of good info!!

Going to have yourself a beefy bud there
I want to see what it looks like at harvest

More Blue Widow! This time just a budshot, hopefully we can see the trichs in the pic!:D

budshotbw.jpg

hey man looking nice real healthy girl! , um is blue widow like a low rider type strain? plant seems either dwarf'ed or just a mini strain? just curious thanks!

haha no, just not vegged for very long due to space issues

Looks great what are you using......hydro, soil, 600 hps, nutes??????

using soil, 3 32 watt, 2k lumen cfl's (total 6k) and organic potting soil with water and molasses every once in a while. she is very susceptable to nute burn and doesnt like a lot of N. She looks beastly right now, all trich'd out, crystalline, and very perky, making the first pictures look like a joke. anyway, ill try to get some more pics

Latest posts

Back