White Russian Mature pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullyBong

Site Bully
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has some pics of White Russian around about the time it's ready to harvest. Just so I have a rough idea on when I should be checking the trichomes?

If no one has any pics I'll post the current status of my girls so people can have a guess on roughly how long it is until they are ready.

Thanks in advance for any help :beatnik:

here s some pretty popular pics of your girl.

white russian.jpg

white russian 2.jpg

bought 15 seeds from serious when i first grew and basically wasted them all. i want to grow it soo bad

BullyBong said:
I'm just wondering if anyone has some pics of White Russian around about the time it's ready to harvest. Just so I have a rough idea on when I should be checking the trichomes?

If no one has any pics I'll post the current status of my girls so people can have a guess on roughly how long it is until they are ready.

Thanks in advance for any help :beatnik:
hi bullybong,love the name,i have white russian i think, im looking for someone to tell me if my plant is white russian or chronic.can u help if i showed you a pic?kennydee

i read your question and ive got a russian,2 weeks into flowering+i know from past, that you wait till trichomes are amber if you want a kickass stone or milky if you want a highy buzz,use a hand microscope to see them.hope this advice helps.up north

Latest posts

Back