Tobacco anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr182

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone on here has tried growing tobacco? I'm new to the cannabis growing club so I'm going to hold off on trying to learn anything non-weed related until I am grounded in this first, but I'm interested in growing tobacco. I actually ordered some seeds from a Canadian seed supplier this year just to plant in my garden. They're very pretty plants from what I've seen. They're in a large flower garden though surrounded by about 10,000 wildflower seeds so your guess is as good as mind if they've sprouted.
I'm a snus user and a light smoker and it would be pretty cool to prepare my own snus or rolling tobacco. Anyone have any experience with that?

I’ve always wanted to try to grow it but it’s illegal here to grow without special folks getting involved. Cotton too. Yo may check the laws in your state or not plant for everyone to see. I would like to see it tho if you do decide to grow it 😁

I’ve always wanted to try to grow it but it’s illegal here to grow without special folks getting involved. Cotton too. Yo may check the laws in your state or not plant for everyone to see. I would like to see it tho if you do decide to grow it 😁
If my seeds I planted earlier ever do anything I'll definitely post a pic. The flower bed is in front of my house so if it's illegal here... lol. I doubt anyone would know what they're looking at though.

I grew cotton in Georgia in my veggie garden. I never knew it was illegal but I didn’t grow weed there either. It was in the country so nobody would have noticed anyway. Can’t afford everyone up in my business these days. Looking forward to seeing you tobacco plant tho.

Haven't touched tobacco since my open heart surgery in 2013. Can't even stand the smell anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has tried growing tobacco? I'm new to the cannabis growing club so I'm going to hold off on trying to learn anything non-weed related until I am grounded in this first, but I'm interested in growing tobacco. I actually ordered some seeds from a Canadian seed supplier this year just to plant in my garden. They're very pretty plants from what I've seen. They're in a large flower garden though surrounded by about 10,000 wildflower seeds so your guess is as good as mind if they've sprouted.
I'm a snus user and a light smoker and it would be pretty cool to prepare my own snus or rolling tobacco. Anyone have any experience with that?
My grandfather sold tobacco seed in Kentucky. They are very small seeds. I once took an envelope of them not realizing it was enough to plant a large field! My tobacco farming career came screeching to a halt!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back