~finally something happend~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
These is my plant its a northern lights and its been growning outside since seed. i just wanna show every one cos im proud of em :)

please give some feedback of what you think..

Thanks
Nick
:)

somethin to be proud of man...looks good.

I would be proud of those beautiful ladies as well. Keep it up and you'll be smoking before ya know it. ;)

i know its outa topic, but roughly, how long do i have to wait for it to fully bud? Cos im all outa weed and its so tempting to pick abit and skin up!!!! but i would never do that. i dont wanna screw these plants up.

thanks for all the replys..this plant is my 3rd one now i think, and its the only one to do something.... this was my old plant, it grew taller than me and my mate is in this pic but i have cut him out.

How long has she been flowering or budding? It usually takes anywhere from 8 to 9 weeks for Indica and 10 to 14 weeks for Sativa. Man she's a beauty isn't she. ;)

no that photo of the big plant... it didnt do anything... it just grew and grew. and i had to chop it.... nxt door neighbors came :(

it started getting white pistols about month ago. and for about 3 weeks its been "budding".

u rekon u can tell what type of plant my mate is standing next to?

It's hard to tell a strain from a pic without knowing the parents of the seed. You can tell if it's Indica or Sativa by looking at the leaves. If the leaves are wide it's most likely Indica dominant and if the leaves are thin it's Sativa dominant. The best way you can tell when it's time for harvest is by checking the trichromes. By the sounds of things ya still have atleast another 4 weeks or so before harvesting.

Cheers grunt for the info, if thats the case my big plant was a sativa.

i will keep updated photos. coming every week or so :)

thanks

nick

Latest posts

Back