Cannapot Seedshop - first post here - Black Friday Days 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all :)
This is my first post here at the 'Marijuanapassion-Forum', so let me introduce my company a little bit - I am the owner of the Cannapot Seedshop, based in Austria/Europe doing business since the year 2004. Cannapot is well known in Europe, especially in german speaking countries but we also have a lot of customers from all around the world.

At Cannapot, we take pride in being your go-to online destination for high-quality cannabis seeds. With a passion for exceptional genetics and a commitment to providing top-notch service, we strive to cater to the needs of both seasoned cultivators and enthusiasts exploring the world of cannabis cultivation. At the heart of Cannapot is a dedication to quality. We curate a diverse selection of cannabis seeds, sourced from reputable breeders and renowned genetic lines. Whether you're looking for classic strains or seeking out the latest hybrids, our collection is carefully chosen to meet the demands of every discerning grower.

We know how important privacy and discretion are. That's why our shipping procedures are discreet and secure and always try to ensure that the order arrives confidentially and hassle-free. Order details such as delivery address, customer address etc. are deleted after successful delivery (if the customer contacts us) or after 8-12 weeks at the latest. We almost always send the cannabis seeds in their original packaging, unless the customer requests a stealth delivery. However, there are always exceptions: for example, deliveries to Australia, New Zealand or Norway in original packaging are almost impossible. Please contact us before you order - by the way, it is no problem to send the seeds in original packaging to the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom, and of course within the EU!

More information on delivery can be found here @ Shipping informations and prices for delivery - Cannapot Seedshop

We are also proud that we have been able to offer our own seed line "Cannapot Seeds" since 2023, we focus on oldschool varieties that have been very popular for years, especially in German-speaking countries. Have a look, they are very nice :)

We accept the following forms of payment:
Mastercard
Visa
Google Pay
Apple Pay
Bank transfer (but very expensive for customers outside the EU)
Bitcoins
RIA
Cash in a letter to us

- If you are looking for cheap cannabis seeds for sale, check out here @ Reduced Weedseeds - dopeseeds for sale - Cannapot Hempshop
- you can find the latest weedseeds in our shop here @ The Latest Cannabis Seeds - New Weedseeds - Feminized & Regular
- you can buy lowryder seeds here @ Buy Lowryder Seeds - Cheap Automatic Cannabis Seeds
- CBD Seeds here @ CBD Seeds – buy medical cannabisseeds with a lot of cannabidiol
- and of course we have outdoorseeds here @ Outdoorseeds - cannabisseeds for outdoorgrower

AND last but not least - our Black Friday Deals 2023 - start on 18th November and ends on 28th November - most of the seeds are reduced, no discount code needed, you can get very nice bargains ... and ... by the way: we include free bonus seeds at every order...

So I wish you a happy thursday/ friday - If you have any questions, please send us a message at our contact form @ Cannapot - send us a message if you have any question

Bless
J.

BlackFriday_2023_1080x1080_CannapotSeeds.png

Have you had any issues shipping seeds to the states? How long does it take to ship them once the seeds are ordered and how much is the shipping?
HI!
We have a lot of customers and no problems with shippings to US - shipping is always with tracking and costs EUR 9.99 (=USD 10.80 current exchange rate) - orders over EUR 150,-- ... no shipping costs

Sometimes the delivery takes 5-7 days, sometimes 15 days (before Xmas etc.) once we get the parcel to the post office...
I think Mods and the 1st member to post is supposed to get free seeds.😁
if you order --> yes ... free seeds 😅

by the way, we also produce CBD-Weed --> Chilled CBD – order legal Cannabis online – great Marihuana

But we would be very happy to answere detailed questions via Email
Cheers

HI!
We have a lot of customers and no problems with shippings to US - shipping is always with tracking and costs EUR 9.99 (=USD 10.80 current exchange rate) - orders over EUR 150,-- ... no shipping costs

Sometimes the delivery takes 5-7 days, sometimes 15 days (before Xmas etc.) once we get the parcel to the post office...

if you order --> yes ... free seeds 😅

by the way, we also produce CBD-Weed --> Chilled CBD – order legal Cannabis online – great Marihuana

But we would be very happy to answere detailed questions via Email
Cheers
So if I order they are free. Awesome 😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back