Screwdriver's White Widow grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my girl is k.o ing this i want too so bad, plz give up your secret, i know of another way, but that mass cultivate

md., how do you know when its horny season? :hubba: This is the first time for me. I did it quick and easy to see if it was feasible to continue. I am thinking about a more efficient way to do this. I never planned on just getting the castings from this condo. I want to be able to get just the castings with minimal dirt. Its really like having a new pet that you want to crap all over and you enjoy picking it up.

Here's Ruth.
DSCN4954.JPGDSCN4955.JPG

Well, the flower cabinet was empty for a couple of days. So I asked for new a baby and came home with a White Widow from the same pack as the Father and Mother (Esther and Ruth). Thought I would keep tabs on her here because she is still part of the family.
DSCN4945.JPGDSCN4947.JPG

Her and a friend (Master Kush) in their new digs.
DSCN4959.JPG

My fresh water cure still in progress. Changed water again. The smell was of fresh cut weed until the water was emptied then came out a really skunky smell. The water was cleaner than the previous day.
DSCN4960.JPG

sounds like your coming to end on that water cure, cool! have fun with that master kush, i've already been there and that @#$# is dank. it was the wierdest high ever, anyway hows that plant that was almost dead? hows the superthrive doin she pullin out or what? oh yeah is that ruth?

there look good screw. how long do you gotts keep it in the warter b4 you let it dry??

Hey Dank, something in my flower cab is starting to smell. I believe it is the master kush :) and yes that is Ruth still alive.
BFOK, I'm winging it right now....It's been 5 days so far and the water is still getting cloudy. I'll go another day or two. Shouldn't need to go more than seven. Then to dry.
So far its been days 2 and 3 that the water has been the dirtiest. I think everything after that is insurance.

DSCN4967.JPG

I've finished the White Widow freshly harvested water cured bud. I put in a strainer and spun myself until dizzy.
DSCN4969.JPG
Then I used my ghetto food dehydrator.
DSCN4970.JPG

The smaller buds dried in about 10 hrs. The couple of larger buds are still damp.

Smoked some of the dry bud using a pipe and it tastes just like the last run when I used dried bud to start with. Well, no taste on inhale. The after taste is what bites. To me, it taste like.....its hard to describe other than when I eat summer sausage and crackers..... mmmmmm beer mmmmmm but then I burp. Yeah that taste.

It will be much better in a j.

your dehydrator rocks man:headbang2:

hahahahahahahahahah

i use the warm air exhausted by my window a/c unit. i can dry ISO in a few hours with that thing. I use it to help cool my box in the over 100 days of summer. cant wait to run it in the winter for more ISO

nice way to get creative man...i luv it :cool:

by the way, don't you get a lot of dust comin out the back of your dehydrator? LOL I got lint ballz all over mine. I must have a polluted house LOL

screwdriver said:
md., how do you know when its horny season? :hubba: This is the first time for me. I did it quick and easy to see if it was feasible to continue. I am thinking about a more efficient way to do this. I never planned on just getting the castings from this condo. I want to be able to get just the castings with minimal dirt. Its really like having a new pet that you want to crap all over and you enjoy picking it up.

depends on your worm species, but most worms are spring and early summer during the wetter parts of the season. In many cases worms are hermphrodidic )like some plants( haha so they can just mate with anyone of their friends or neighbors and create hundreds if not thousands of worms in a single mating season.

worms mate on the surface, if iam not mistaken, also screw, i hairnet my weed after the water cure, and ruth is looking very lively, good to see that beauty is pulling through, now watch shes gonna be some freaky deaky digs homie, keep it up. and the master kush, wait man, just wait, the high was by far the wierdest i've had so far, either that or it was the sativa hermie mix plant, i dun remember but i felt like burnin down the school so to speak lol, know what i mean?

Dc

p.s. i just took alook at the buds after the water cure, that still has appeal i wanna smoke it, anyway thought i'd let you know, mine turn out a bit more brown, wierd, of course i use spring water as purified water has everything good taken out, and tap water, well yeah uhh....... lol

Hey man- I'm loving the dehydrator- is that 3 trays on a drawer tracks or just stacked??
Pretty cool and covert- Just curious on how that is set up. Looks pretty straight forward, Case, fans, etc. Anything special there I can't see?

And Ruth is looking on the up and up- keep it green =)

Whats up Screw, i see everything is going well. I like ya lil ghetto dryer, remind me of when i put them behind my X360 to dry LOL.

Hello to everyone and thanks for stopping in.

allgrownup, I don't know if I am being creative or too cheap buy a mass produced one that will get dusty.:D

md.apothecary, I wonder if they know its almost winter? You know, I bought these worms at Bass Pro out of their cooler. Now they are in 24c room. Maybe they think its spring?

Dank, I haven't seen any action from the worms on the surface..It seems they go to the surface to die? Just learning about worms. Seems fun.

Mr.Unsleep, I got a full description in the DIY section check it out. I love my dryer. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15684

BFOK, good luck on getting your pollen.

Here's my budage
DSCN4985.JPG

Disregard the differences in size. Size doesn't matter.
The bud on the left is WW, Esther(1) air dried in my box drying at ? days (I forget exactly) almost ready to jar.
Center bud is freshly cut water cured bud of WW, Esther(2).
Right bud is WW, Esther(2), air dried in my box about a week behind drying of the first harvested Esther(1)

You might have to follow the whole journal to understand, but the picture really shows color differences of air dried at different stages (left,right) and water cured (center).

And the j. is the water cured bud. Just learning how to roll. That's fun too.

Here's an update on Ruth. She's doing great, new growth is great, side shoots coming along great. She will eventually fill in the rest of the way. Now she's worth keeping.:woohoo: I'm going to transplant her soon into her new trash can.

DSCN4997.JPGDSCN4998.JPG

Smoking on the first Esther. Air dried. Loving every minute I spend with her.

Here's what is left of Esther. (the jars don't go into the soil)

DSCN5049.JPG

This is bucket #2 where some leaves, small stems, root masses mix with a little of the old soil. A pinch of zyme and a cup of fish fert water. Mix and cover (allow air flow). Leaves disappear quickly.

DSCN5051.JPG

Bucket #3 most of the soil from the last harvest, main root ball, big stem parts cut down, and root masses. A pinch of zyme and a cup of fish fert water. Mix and cover (allow air flow). The stem and root masses I can cut up a little easier now.
DSCN5052.JPG

I am going to put some nutes in the second bucket soon and let that sit.

Bucket #1 is where I'll mix perlite and add some plain water.

(Imagine an empty bucket) ;)

screwdriver said:
Here's an update on Ruth. She's doing great, new growth is great, side shoots coming along great. She will eventually fill in the rest of the way. Now she's worth keeping.:woohoo: I'm going to transplant her soon into her new trash can.

View attachment 38976View attachment 38977

Smoking on the first Esther. Air dried. Loving every minute I spend with her.

OMG, SD...Ruth has been transformed!!! She is beautiful!!! I would never have recognized her...!! :eek: You certainly did right by her!!

Thanks Rd. She'll do right by me.

This is the last of the alfalfa tea I brewed. What to do with the left overs? I guess I can pour a little of that juice into #2 and the rest in my #3.

DSCN5053.JPG

Thought I would show some pictures of the family in the house.

DSCN5058.JPG DSCN5059.JPG

It's been awhile since the last post. I seem to get locked in my chair at the computer and just wander the forum. Posting is a very long and difficult task for me at those times.

Here's my soil. :joint: Used and migrated to bucket one. Added more perlite. I don't know how to describe how much I put into the used soil because there is some in soil. I try to go by the feel of mixing and then compressing a spot with the spoon to see how much it springs back. I'm smoking while I do this and don't know if it works or not (plants die in my garden for various reasons) but it sure feels good to me while I'm doing this and I get enough bud to continue to post. So far so good.
DSCN5076.JPG

I added 1 TBSP of cottenseed meal, 1 TBSP of Lime, 1 tsp of blood meal, bone meal, 3 phos, 2 tsp of Epsom plus and a pinch of Mycorrhizzal fungi. After mixing thoroughly I pour a little liquid iron/water mixture to add more moisture.

Here's Ruth still living after the abuse. I'm falling in love.
DSCN5077.JPG

She was looking happy so I transplanted into my soil. We'll see if she likes me or wants to breakup with me. I am still tying her down.
DSCN5078.JPGDSCN5079.JPG

Latest posts

Back