Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im In the club ill take 904#

Harvest 058.jpg

Dahova said:
Im In the club ill take 904#

Okay will add you to the list...need you to click on user cp at the top left and then group memberships and select Tent Growers....thanks

cmd420 said:
I live in SF, so I've only gone online for a couple of things that hydro shops don't carry...

I want a tent that's big enough to stand (or stoop) in (I'm 5'10")...and I want it to be 6' by 6'...

soooo why, then, is a "grow tent" more expensive than a "hydro box hut cabinet"..even though they have the same 72"x72"x72" measurements...

what am I missing?

help me out here

Cmd420,
They are the same measurements, but look at the top line right by the pic-different wholesalers(Where it reads "More products from such & such")

One is Sky Products(or something like that)and the other is LED Wholesalers.
Could be diff manufacturers too-kinda hard to tell-
Often one company manufactures a product, then trademarks the name-For example, HydroHut. Another company can manufacture to the same specs but cannot use the HydroHut name-So the cheaper one may be an "Aftermarket" version.
Looks like one weighs more than the other too.
hope this helps.
:)

Well here it is.
I just set the tent up in about 15 minutes-fairly easy.
Don't have any equipment in yet, but that will happen tomorrow.
I think the fans I have will work for now-both are 75 cfm.

The tent is made by secret jardin. German?
It has a steel tube frame with heavy plastic connectors on the corners.
Has three cross tubes up top. Has three vent ports that look like they would fit 6" duct.
Then three passive vents that velcro shut.
Pirst pic-Top inside showing two of the three cross hangers
2nd pic-Showing the passive vents and the electrical sock port
3rd pic-Front view
Gb

Tent10_01.JPG

Tent10-02.JPG

Tent10_03.JPG

Nice tent Geez, looks like the frame is very strong..

MindzEye said:
Nice tent Geez, looks like the frame is very strong..

Thanks Mindz
Yes it is sturdy.
I grabbed ahold and put some weight on it.
Just estimating, I'd say it would hold 75 pounds with no problems.

Gb

I like Geezer! How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the new members, looking forward to some nice tent grow pics.:smoke1: GB very nice tent whats the size? How big a lightu putting in there?

Nice tent geezer

Now lets get that chamber filled with nice green dank buds :aok:

Hi everyone!! TGC sounds great!!! So I thought I would join your fine orginization... Just got a tent a few months ago and I'm still on first grow in it.
You all have some really nice 'set-ups'... We are ALWAYS on a tight budget, but tried to start up with the right 'stuff'

The tent is 3' x 1'8" x 5'tall (right now my wife & I have a little dwc going on...)
Ventilation is 2-4" inline duct fans, 80cfmX2, plus 2-6" circular fans for air flow.
The lights are, 1-90w UFO LED and 8 CFLs ranging from 23w-42w.

Definatly one of the best purchases thus far!! Easy to clean, and care for. Very sturdy. (E-Bay $92)

If its not too much to ask for can I be #2244 ???? :)

Quick question for all you tent growers????? Have you found passive intake or passive exhaust to work better for cooling your tent???? Thanks!!!

:watchplant: :48: :watchplant: :48:

0105001156.jpg

0131001052.jpg

0131001053.jpg

0131001053a.jpg

0131001054.jpg

0131001054a.jpg

Allright! Finally got pics when x-planting some clones today, nothing special this tent is for clone/early veg while the bigger veg/bloom room is on 12/12.

tent.jpg

tent open.jpg

Tact said:
Allright! Finally got pics when x-planting some clones today, nothing special this tent is for clone/early veg while the bigger veg/bloom room is on 12/12.

Tact what number do you want?

Cood thread. Everyone here knows how i get down.

Got a smaller veg tent, and a larger flower tent.

enjoy!

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

JBonez said:
Cood thread. Everyone here knows how i get down.

Got a smaller veg tent, and a larger flower tent.

enjoy!

JBonez = my inspiration for getting a tent. Thanks for all the help kind sir

4EVR420 said:
Hi everyone!! TGC sounds great!!! So I thought I would join your fine orginization... Just got a tent a few months ago and I'm still on first grow in it.
You all have some really nice 'set-ups'... We are ALWAYS on a tight budget, but tried to start up with the right 'stuff'

The tent is 3' x 1'8" x 5'tall (right now my wife & I have a little dwc going on...)
Ventilation is 2-4" inline duct fans, 80cfmX2, plus 2-6" circular fans for air flow.
The lights are, 1-90w UFO LED and 8 CFLs ranging from 23w-42w.

Definatly one of the best purchases thus far!! Easy to clean, and care for. Very sturdy. (E-Bay $92)

If its not too much to ask for can I be #2244 ???? :)

Quick question for all you tent growers????? Have you found passive intake or passive exhaust to work better for cooling your tent???? Thanks!!!

:watchplant: :48: :watchplant: :48:

I would have to assume that a passive intake is the way to go. If you were to try a passive exhaust on a tent of that size, im sure you would have heat issues. By using a passive intake, and fan to exhaust your air, you will also create negative pressure. This is ideal for keeping smell to a minimum, as well as allowing fresh air into your tent at all time. As we all know tents can be a little tricky sometimes, but just play around with your setup until you get the environment exactly how you want it. There really is no correct way. Good luck my friend! Oh and I love your set-up by the way :hubba:

Latest posts

Back