Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GeezerBudd said:
Dear members of The Tent Growers Club,
I noticed there was not alot of activity for the last few hours, so I've decided to leave a short note to you all.

The Tent Growers Club has turned out to be a very valuable information trading source. This is exactly what I had envisioned and I thank All members for their participation. :) :watchplant: :)

Fruity86, MindzEye, pcduck, LEFTHAND, North Fork Hermit, The New Girl, cmd420, Bonghits4Jesus, swampbud, wally150, Trafic, NewGrowGuy and chef.
And if I have missed anyone, You know who you are-lol :joint:

I have been quite busy with Area 19's fabulous 8 degree weather-keeping everything going and :angrywife: my seasonal depression, but, when I have the time, I have been stopping in and reading the posts and I am greatly impressed with the informational value that they apparently possess.
And last but not definitely the least, Hammy, You make a fine president. :aok:

So with out further adoo,
I will surf about and say:

Post on and vent those tents!!!!

Oh yeah-Hammy-Can I have #409?
The Famous Phantom-lol

:)
Gb

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm sure I speak for most if not all when I say this forum, holds a great deal of knowledge. Without it most of us would be clueless:)

Anyways, I am indeed enjoying the tent growers club! So many new ideas popping up in my mind from reading everyday. I'm really thinking of trying the vertical light set-up soon :D

You and HL Gezzer rock! Here's the pic's of my "grow room". I get the specs soon i gotta remeber everything. Got the tents of e-bay, 98 dollars apiece. The blowers i got from 2 ionizers i dismatled that werent doing well.......they are now. I got a simple frame with a plank to redirect air. The other i put at the top of the flower tent to move the air better. 2 i don't know fer know cfm fans fer ventillation. Also got a small circular in the corner to help. The frame of the tents is steel and very sturdy! Oh yeah...All CFL's from start to finish! Thanks HL and Geezer fer starting this club! I'll take # 17 if it's available.....forgive the messy room.

DSCI0892.JPG

DSCI0893.JPG

DSCI0894.JPG

DSCI0895.JPG

DSCI0897.JPG

DSCI0898.JPG

DSCI0899.JPG

DSCI0900.JPG

I live in SF, so I've only gone online for a couple of things that hydro shops don't carry...

I want a tent that's big enough to stand (or stoop) in (I'm 5'10")...and I want it to be 6' by 6'...

soooo why, then, is a "grow tent" more expensive than a "hydro box hut cabinet"..even though they have the same 72"x72"x72" measurements...

what am I missing?

help me out here

Chef,
Looks like You are making that thing work!
Took a while for me to understand the planks for redirecting, but you can get something else down the road.
Does'nt the tent have an intake port at the bottom?
Plants look nice-not another train is it?

I've been on here as much as time allows lately and I hope to be spending more.
And hey-I got my tent in today-still in box but I WILL be opening it later-plus my boy will be here with cam tomorrow so hopefully I get pics on!
Latah
Gb

cmd420 said:
I live in SF, so I've only gone online for a couple of things that hydro shops don't carry...

I want a tent that's big enough to stand (or stoop) in (I'm 5'10")...and I want it to be 6' by 6'...

soooo why, then, is a "grow tent" more expensive than a "hydro box hut cabinet"..even though they have the same 72"x72"x72" measurements...

what am I missing?

help me out here

You got links to 'em?
Sometimes its only brand names that make things cost more-but I'd like to take a look.
Gb

#17 HL, the planks are cause the air was a little to severe, had to redirect air flow. Good eye GB it is another train!

chuckdee123 said:
right on dude, thanks for the response. i was originally looking at the cheap amazon grow tents. are they solid? i was thinking "you get what you pay for" and started looking for others.

and the only reason i was looking to upgrade to a 600 is because my current grow is 400w over a 2x3 area, and things were getting crowded as they grew, so i suggested (in my grow journal) adjusting it by bringing it out another foot, to make it 3x3.
anyways, more experienced growers told me that although 400w is enough light for a 3x3 space, it wont be later in the grow. they said that when the plants start to get taller, maybe 3 to 4 feet, the 400w will not have the light penetration necessary to give the plants what they need.

any thoughts on this?

i cant argue with any of the comments made... yes it will give you more lumen more penetration. but it also depend on how may your growing and how big.. i went over 4ft in my tent on my last grow way to bushy way to tall too crowded.. stillgot 7oz though of dank bud.. all and all wrks out to 10-15$ an oz.. i like that price...so this gro no taller them 3.5ft... and only 6 in the tent instead of 8 so i wll have over 17" between each plant..
you can get alot from less if you take yer time and its done right.
as for the tent... looks to be a decent one to me.. mine was a cheapo.. works great....

LH

Hey all here are a couple of pics of my little tent (GL40) and the cfl set up I am currently using. YOu can make out the filter chimney up top on the first pic. I just harvested a small grow a couple of weeks ago, so there isn't anything inside it right now.

I'd like to be #512 please.

Umm, forgive the basic question but whats the # for? Thanks.

Tent1.JPG

Tent2.JPG

alext512 said:
Hey all here are a couple of pics of my little tent (GL40) and the cfl set up I am currently using. YOu can make out the filter chimney up top on the first pic. I just harvested a small grow a couple of weeks ago, so there isn't anything inside it right now.

I'd like to be #512 please.

Umm, forgive the basic question but whats the # for? Thanks.

Nice lil set up....the number means absolutely nothing...we just like picking numbers...........:D

welcome to the group Alext512.... nice to see another tenter..
LH

cmd420 said:

what am I missing?

help me out here

anyone? Bueller? anyone?

Latest posts

Back