Stunzeed has crossed over to Hydro Farming. Questions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of these stand a chance for Bud Of The Month????

Let me know what you think... Thanks and Happy Hollidays!!!

Stunzeed..

:giggle: ;) I know the bud makes the bottle look small but its a 2 liter bottle!!!

Stunzeed..

100_0249.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0270.jpg

100_0272.jpg

100_0273.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0279.jpg

omg that's a crazy harvest!! that's from the hydro? I'm in complete awe!!!

whoo dawgy man thats a cola and a half what you ganna do with all that lol. thats some good growin hombre!

Thanks but do you guys think it would qualify for B.O.T.M???:hubba:

:farm: :farm: :ccc: :ccc: :farm: :farm:

Stunzeed..

if it were up to me yes i love to see those 2 liter sized colas not many can get them and the whole thing is covered in silver dust...amazing man really if you dont win your bud has a place in my heart....or at least a hopeful place in my lung blood stream or even my fat cells.

:rofl: more worried about BOTM instead of quality of the bud itself!

too funny!

md.apothecary said:
:rofl: more worried about BOTM instead of quality of the bud itself!

too funny!

You know why?????? Funny guy?????? I know the quality is great. You only get to see a picture so why would I EVER ask you the quality. So duh..... of course I ask about the picture and only the picture. Save your sarcasm for someone else!

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
You know why?????? Funny guy?????? I know the quality is great. You only get to see a picture so why would I EVER ask you the quality. So duh..... of course I ask about the picture and only the picture. Save your sarcasm for someone else!

Stunzeed..

I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just commenting about your comments on wanting BOTM. I am in no way doubting your quality or suggest you prove its good or not, I am positive it is, as I've used a lot of your threads for my own research, as you may or may not know. Personally speaking, I'd be satisfied in myself for growing such a great grow vs trying to compete for BOTM.

I apologize if you thought I was attacking you in some way.

HOWEVER... I never said you were asking us about quality either :)

its always a pleasure looking at your pix stunzeed:) post at BPOTM now!

That would be awesome. Thanks guys for the feedback!!!

Stunzeed..

Those are great accomplishments. Large colas are made by experience and I enjoy peeping them. Keep up the great work man. You can only excel! GL

HOLY $HIT STUNZEED!

i thought i have harvest one of the fastes nuggs b4.....that one next to the 2 liter is INSANE . wow wow, awesome job on your first hydro grow man, very impressed.
are most hydro grows, yeilds of that porportion??? if so..im switching to hydro next week. OMG IM DROOLING OVER THAT PICTURE

Ya man hydro is the way to go. Cleaner and more control. Faster plant growth and uptake as well as minimal pest problems. Try it you'll love it.

Ebb and flow to me. The square footage per plant is more in a table. You can fit 20-22 plants in a 3x3 table. Thats so important. Real estate in a grow room should be maximized. They are automated systems that are kinda easy to maintain if you know the basics.

Latest posts

Back