Skunk, Subgal…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zziltched1

Reaction score
Submarine girl, I read where you mentioned growing Skunk. I am growing for first time and I am amazed what this gal will take. She’s about 3 months old, switched to 12/12 about two weeks ago. She is in a ten gallon airpot, Happy Frog / Ocean Forest mix and I feed her every other day with about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons with many Fox Farm fertilizers… again “about” a teaspoon of each per 2 1/2 gallons plus a teaspoon of Epson Salt. (She likes a little water with her fertilizers)
IMG_3674.jpeg

Lights are on 100% …. Lights are -

IMG_3673.jpeg

Tent is a 4x4, obviously with Mylar … also have the UV / infra red strips come on 1 hour before main lights and off 1 hour main lights have been on … on 1 hour before main lights are off and one hour after main lights have been off ( may change that ) …there are also 4 red/ blue flood lights on with main lights.

There are 4 - 9” fans (some oscillating) as well as 6” exhaust… no filter.

Anyway that is my experience so far with Ms. 🦨… I have some more training to do, may go no net all the way. Had several Autos that I just got out, so netting would have been problematic, but I’ll deal with it.

IMG_3672.jpegIMG_3671.jpegIMG_3669.jpeg

Not sure how to keep clones at bay … feeding them same as Mom…. Any ideas how to keep clones at bay til Mom is done ?

IMG_3676.jpegIMG_3675.jpeg

I can only hope she keeps going like she has…

I wish you the best of luck with yours 😌

By the way, not all Autos appreciated the feeding schedule… they were good… just not pretty.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpeg
    IMG_3669.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Sounds like you are on your way to a good start. Some of us have been in a search for real skunk weed. Are yours auto or photo? What kinda seeds are they? Your setup looks good. You use a lot more stuff than me. My girls are use to less food so I’m keeping this post from them so they don’t start asking for what yours are getting 🤣 good luck with your grow. You can start a grow journal so we can all watch them with you. ✌️

Submarine girl, I read where you mentioned growing Skunk. I am growing for first time and I am amazed what this gal will take. She’s about 3 months old, switched to 12/12 about two weeks ago. She is in a ten gallon airpot, Happy Frog / Ocean Forest mix and I feed her every other day with about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons with many Fox Farm fertilizers… again “about” a teaspoon of each per 2 1/2 gallons plus a teaspoon of Epson Salt. (She likes a little water with her fertilizers)
View attachment 346432

View attachment 346433

Tent is a 4x4, obviously with Mylar … also have the UV / infra red strips come on 1 hour before main lights and off 1 hour main lights have been on … on 1 hour before main lights are off and one hour after main lights have been off ( may change that ) …there are also 4 red/ blue flood lights on with main lights.

Anyway that is my experience so far with Ms. 🦨… I have some more training to do, may go no net all the way. Had several Autos that I just got out, so netting would have been problematic, but I’ll deal with it.

View attachment 346434View attachment 346435View attachment 346439

Not sure how to keep clones at bay … feeding them same as Mom…. Any ideas how to keep clones at bay til Mom is done ?

View attachment 346437View attachment 346438

By the way, not all Autos appreciated the feeding schedule… they were good… just not pretty.
Nice looking girls

View attachment 346432

View attachment 346433

View attachment 346434View attachment 346435View attachment 346439

I have made new clones when they got out of hand or too big. Just start some new clones out of your old ones a few weeks before mom is ready. That way they won’t be outta control when you need them.

View attachment 346437View attachment 346438

Zipper broke on Mars tent, Grrr, perfect timing. This plant smells incredible. Had to put exhaust filter on, people were commenting on smell that were outside the house, people that need not know, but I loved opening the tent to get the aroma and now - with duct tape - the smell is creeping out again. Love / hate situation, love the smell, hate I can’t control it as much now. If I can’t repair the zipper I will not buy another Mars tent, who makes the best 4x4 or 4x5 tent ?

After I did my research I decided that when I go to purchase a tent I'm getting the Gorilla Tent.
Sorry about your Zipper.
Not sure how you could repair a bad zipper on a tent.

Latest posts

Back