KGB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice I like when you get good solid buds from all of your hard work in a grow.
LOL I, seriously, am absolutely doing almost nothing. I do check in on the grow at least every other day but that’s it.

When I started one other thing was a top priority besides being easy…. and that was not being tied to the grow. I have seen way to many posts here where people lament at having their grows take up too much of their day. I have life going on and two needy dogs no time for the tent.

OH NO! Disaster strikes….doom….doom….doom

It appears the auto water device I am using stopped up and stopped delivering water to my back two plants. I noticed the back two bottom leaves were drooping. The base of the plant was dry compared to the other container. I think it got dirt in the intake. In my trying to fix it I created a second problem and dumped a half gallon of water in the tent overnight

Should be getting back on track. Now I know to look at the soil at the base of the plants every 3 days. No big deal this time and it gives me a free mystery to solve

I pick my potted plants up every few days. Some use more water then others but I can feel the difference.

Honestly I thought it would be smaller than it is in reality. And I am warming up to the silicon base. I believe I may line the bottom with parchment paper to make it easy to collect trichomes if necessary. It’s hard for me to see how I can get trichomes off the silicone but for all I know it’s easy and it glues the trimmer solidly to the table. Looking forward to trying it out in about 60 days. I saved the box to store it between grows and protect it.

Today I plan on trying my new decarb / infusion gadget. This way I can sit it on my deck and hit the decarb preset and zero smell in the house. Then I add oil or butter and in a few hours I have perfectly infused product. Gonna make some brownies
Can you show a site for your new "decarb / infusion gadget"

LOL I figured out why the other container overflowed. When I pulled the device out and put it back in I did not realize the roots in my water area were so thick and they had grown around the watering tube. It caused the tube, after I removed it, to ride up on the roots raising the level of the water above my overflow when I reinstalled it. How cool is that!

Day 51

Back on track with good bud formation. The back two ran out of water and I put safeguards in place to make sure that doesn’t happen again. The back left plant with the yellowish leaves took the worst of it but most of the leaves away from the light are still viable. The front are textbook as far as what I am looking for in an auto grow.

1707877638335.jpeg

Looks like your gonna be in for a nice harvest here bro.... sorry for not stopping in sooner. I agree with you.. I do nothing but water, water, feed usually goes every 2 days 1/3 of a gal each... other then that let them do what they do huh? I never check PH.. in or out... haha.
How you on seeds bro? I have plenty of these Gabagoo F4 Autos you want to check em out ok....

looking good bro

Looks like your gonna be in for a nice harvest here bro.... sorry for not stopping in sooner. I agree with you.. I do nothing but water, water, feed usually goes every 2 days 1/3 of a gal each... other then that let them do what they do huh? I never check PH.. in or out... haha.
How you on seeds bro? I have plenty of these Gabagoo F4 Autos you want to check em out ok....

looking good bro
That’s high praise coming from the San Saba Songbird…herald of demise! (As in the auto guy). If you have seen Buster Scruggs you will get it. But remember I put all my fertilizer in at one time up front.

Thanks and I might take you up on the f4 autos as autos really like this process

Lucky for us cannabis is a hardy plant and can tolerate our errors from time to time..lol. Do you have a thread on this auto system? I like learning about people's creations. Us humans create some amazing stuff..lol.

Lucky for us cannabis is a hardy plant and can tolerate our errors from time to time..lol. Do you have a thread on this auto system? I like learning about people's creations. Us humans create some amazing stuff..lol.
The first auto water system worked great and I may use it again and it’s documented in the KGB VPD grow and even though I PH locked the grow in error the system worked so well that without almost any leaves I still got 5 ounces of good product. Not excellent but I would rate it 8 out of 10. I expect to hit close to the max a 3x3 can produce this time and for it all to be excellent.

I still have an issue with my new system concerning watering. The parts I am using aren’t designed for gravity feed and I am figuring out how to get around it. In the meantime it has overflowed twice and that’s not acceptable

I am also noticing that 3 of the plants have some yellowing occurring. I am running 24/7 and it’s possible I am pushing some of the genetics too hard. As of today I am cutting the light to allow for 4 hours of darkness to see if that helps. The Hawaiian plant is still dark green but I doubt cutting back will harm it.

Latest posts

Back