KGBSkunky's terrible experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The WW is still trying to make seeds

1690413714644.png

Day 70 in flower and I am starting to see a spattering of amber in the top of some trichomes and not just the lower stem. I also see something interesting nobody has mentioned "dark red" trichomes. It's pretty cool Also note that the trichomes on the white pistils that, while not the ones we look at, turned from clear to amber.

I pulled some really early bud from both plants at day 52 then spin dried it for 11 days and put it in glass jars burping to keep it at 62%. I have disks in the jars to measure humidity so I threw a boveda pack in each to see if my meters say 62% like a test. The meters after 24 hours read 63% so that's what I watch. If it drops to 62 on the meter it's good. It's dry enough for me to vape now. That would make it three weeks early. I tried the WW first was extremely "clear" and I liked it alot. I will be performing my main harvest at 10% amber based on this.

1690809993415.png

1690810193873.png

Kgb nice pictures! One more week maybe ?
If that. I had never experienced an early grow high that I could identify but now that I know I realize the best buds I ever had, for my ADHD, were early. I know this clear feeling.

That said I will still be leaving the bottom buds that match the NL canopy to harvest late like 40%

Sounds interesting! Could an early harvest of an indica dominant help ADHD more ? A hybrid or a sativa?
Have no idea on that one way or the other as I can only say the clear effect is what I know works. Pretty sure it would be hard to find something not a hybrid.

Its kinda like the a religion that won’t be named. They cried for years about how their faith is rooted in their genetics. Then came DNA tests and they instantly pivoted to their faith was rooted in the way they live their lives and DNA doesn’t matter so much.

the strong sativas make me feel more “ normal” , whatever normal is

but yeah , I am wound up like an eight day clock and hit the floor running , every day

just like giving Dexedrine to adults to call down their ADHD , the sativas do that to me

but yeah , since weed has been illegal all these years , we have not had any medical breakthroughs with cannabis and now we rely on word of mouth and self medication of cannabis and share our experience with others

big Pharma does not want legal weed , at least not until They can patent it and make enough money to make up for all the drugs they WONT be selling anymore

the strong sativas make me feel more “ normal” , whatever normal is

but yeah , I am wound up like an eight day clock and hit the floor running , every day

just like giving Dexedrine to adults to call down their ADHD , the sativas do that to me

but yeah , since weed has been illegal all these years , we have not had any medical breakthroughs with cannabis and now we rely on word of mouth and self medication of cannabis and share our experience with others

big Pharma does not want legal weed , at least not until They can patent it and make enough money to make up for all the drugs they WONT be selling anymore
That’s spot on

I really never put much thought into “when” to harvest. I really would like to thank everyone for the knowledge they put on both this board.

As for the different brands of amphetamines sure it slowed down some processes but , for me, the side effects were not worth it. With buds pulled at 10% I am guessing it will be perfect.

Cool pics indeed , what did you use to capture them.
Also Im sure you know the cheap China meters are off
I had 10 arrive and all went in with a 62 pak and meters were up and down by 3 pts.
Standard up to 1000x zoom $20 usb microscope. The trick is to buy an aluminum stand for an additional $20 so you can really get a still shot.
I put all 8 of the meters together along with a desktop unit that I know is correct. Only one was off and only by one. My check was to put the 62% humidity pack in my curing jars for 24 hours. Then whatever it says on the meter is 62% for me. I used the humidity pack for calibration purposes. So when it drops to 62 in my jar I throw in the humidity pack and it should go back up and maintain.

The main harvest will go into grove bags

As soon as I finish my "usage" tupador I will be transferring everything I have to that and a 1 lb 62% pack so I can get the hydration correct and allow it to continue to cure with the mahogany wood.

Day 72 of flower. There is an amber tinge but not enough to harvest. For the most part I water them and watch the fan leaves die.

I have been adjusting my light to work with the higher humidity in the basement while keeping in the VPD range I want. I start off at level 6 then work my way up to level 8 on the light. My thought is they aren’t really going to grow more and a stronger light at this time is just gonna bake the trichomes. That’s how it works in the fall of the year so I am trying to bring that into my process.

That said they stink in a wonderful way. These terpenes are stronger that anything I purchased in a dispensary

And remember the samples I took from the bottom. Now I know they were three weeks early and after sampling the Gorilla Zkittlez I would grow that again. It doesn’t seem to have hermied it’s more like it produced same female seeds. If it turns out that is the case I will be keeping those as they should just be feminized seeds.
1690989232106.png

1690989187531.jpeg

I realized I am looking at the wrong trichomes. I am looking at the middle buds as that is what you do when taking the entire plant. Since I am going to harvest like 3/4 of the plant and leave the rest to mature with the NL for an additional two weeks.

So I grabbed a cutting off one of the uppermost colas and got a different story. Behold some tasty bud!

I am thinking one to two days

1690991078832.png

1690991099873.png

1690991121613.png

Got my two mahogany planks today. For now I put them in my grow tent but when I start drying I will move them into the drying tent. That way they can start adsorbing terpenes as the humidity normalizes around 60. The way I am going to take buds off these three plants will probably be drying for a month. But the terpene smell inside the tent will make them perfect for a humidor.

Day 75 of flower and 121 days from seed

The White Widow has had clear trichomes up to now and is continually putting out new growth which I read is what that type of plant does. Today I see cloudy trichomes and a tiny amount of amber. Really looking forward to taking the tops of these plants off as they have to be almost ready.

1691263120772.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back