KGBSkunky's terrible experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The samples are so small I doubt I could tell a huge difference. However thank you for the thought as I had not considered before and after curing weights. I can write that on a label

Thanks appreciate it

a jewelers scale will weigh grams

couldnt you do the weight loss as a percentage and then extrapolate that out to and ounce , pound , etc

a jewelers scale will weigh grams

couldnt you do the weight loss as a percentage and then extrapolate that out to and ounce , pound , etc
I could but that will be easier and more realistic to weigh with full quart jars. This is just a few buds in small jars.

I will do that when I cut down the majority. I am curious about shrinkage. From what I can find in the first 3 days it’s supposed to lose 70 percent of the water. It will be interesting to see weight loss in curing.

Checked the trichomes and still no amber love. However it seems to be getting reddish under quite a few trichomes. Dunno if that’s good or bad.

Get my updated controller today. The PRO series allows me to use VPD as a set point. Can’t wait to plug it in and program it

1690211742112.jpeg

Well damn. I checked on the early drying bud and decided to clip a small amount for my vaporizer. When I did this popped out of the gorilla Zkittlez. I guess it could be natural but I fear I might have missed a hermie somewhere.

1690378993026.jpeg

I could but that will be easier and more realistic to weigh with full quart jars. This is just a few buds in small jars.

I will do that when I cut down the majority. I am curious about shrinkage. From what I can find in the first 3 days it’s supposed to lose 70 percent of the water. It will be interesting to see weight loss in curing.
Few months ago I was checking weight loss in curing. Mason jars 3/4 full 200g product 66% humidity. 2 weeks later humidity dropped to 62% and product was 195.8g . Curing weight lose is too low I think

Well damn. I checked on the early drying bud and decided to clip a small amount for my vaporizer. When I did this popped out of the gorilla Zkittlez. I guess it could be natural but I fear I might have missed a hermie somewhere.

View attachment 335152
This mother gorilla was hermi dude 100%. Tons of people reviewed the same thing. If a grow like yours which was amazing gave you some seeds then this strain is a nono for me. I always make stupid mistakes with light leaks

This mother gorilla was hermi dude 100%. Tons of people reviewed the same thing. If a grow like yours which was amazing gave you some seeds then this strain is a nono for me. I always make stupid mistakes with light leaks
All I can say is I didn’t and still don’t see any pollen sacks. It is hard for me to inspect the rear plant but it’s WW. I looked over this thing twice and nothing that resembles pollen sacks. So strange

Few months ago I was checking weight loss in curing. Mason jars 3/4 full 200g product 66% humidity. 2 weeks later humidity dropped to 62% and product was 195.8g . Curing weight lose is too low I think
Did you have a Boveda pack in jar
if so it absorbed any moisture that needed to be.

All I can say is I didn’t and still don’t see any pollen sacks. It is hard for me to inspect the rear plant but it’s WW. I looked over this thing twice and nothing that resembles pollen sacks. So strange
In the end of life cannabis is known to throw a banana in a last ditch effort to carry on . It happens some plants more than others.

Same thing happened with my ww too skunky. No pollen sacks at all. Got a friend in England,top grower. He used to have some seeds too, all he said was : bad genetics bro ww is 20 years plus strain go for new ones

Personal experience, if you find bananas all you got is 5 days left before you find tiny tiny seeds . That one you got was there for weeks

Well I am sure a lot of people have been at this stage just like me. They probably chopped their plants and threw them in the dumpster as everyone demands perfection.

Me I am just gonna work around any seeds and endure…course I remember buying weed that had seeds and still being happy with the quality.

At least the plants look fantastic but those white widows and foxtailing yet again which after seeing rosterman’s post I know are last ditch efforts to put out seeds.

Awesome experiment!

Latest posts

Back