KGBSkunky's terrible experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pluck them if found in time
I do not stress too much over them
They hardly ever make too many seeds to ruin the weed
I did pluck them on last grow with 2 weeks left. I found about 20 seeds in whole plant but those white ones , were not ready šŸ¤£

Well I am sure a lot of people have been at this stage just like me. They probably chopped their plants and threw them in the dumpster as everyone demands perfection.

Me I am just gonna work around any seeds and endureā€¦course I remember buying weed that had seeds and still being happy with the quality.

At least the plants look fantastic but those white widows and foxtailing yet again which after seeing rostermanā€™s post I know are last ditch efforts to put out seeds.

Awesome experiment!
What bothers me with white widow is that I found seeds in a plant that had no bananas or balls at all. Bottom buds. I wish if someone could tell us if it's possible for a banana to grow inside a bud so there's no way to see her

Well I am sure a lot of people have been at this stage just like me. They probably chopped their plants and threw them in the dumpster as everyone demands perfection.

Me I am just gonna work around any seeds and endureā€¦course I remember buying weed that had seeds and still being happy with the quality.

At least the plants look fantastic but those white widows and foxtailing yet again which after seeing rostermanā€™s post I know are last ditch efforts to put out seeds.

Awesome experiment!
Foxtailing can happen for many reasons
I said the Bananas are the last ditch effort for them to seed.

Awesome experiment!
https://www.growweedeasy.com/?s=foxtailing

If you had gone to 30% amber those seeds would prob be mature
Yes but I freaked out . Had 12 more girls running next to this one and I was afraid of seed atk vol 2. Lost a full grow room cus of hermie , though it was PM in the begin and then hundreds of seeds were popping 2 weeks later

Day 61 of flower. May have a couple seeds but still looking awesome and no amber love

1690387254239.jpeg

Did you have a Boveda pack in jar
if so it absorbed any moisture that needed to be.
I do find the Boveda packs interesting and will have some tomorrow. Curious to see how that works and would like to experiment with this early bud first. I assumed the 62 percent packs are the way to go

Looking at how they are easy to restore also. Since I can reuse them I can pay that amount

I do find the Boveda packs interesting and will have some tomorrow. Curious to see how that works and would like to experiment with this early bud first. I assumed the 62 percent packs are the way to go
The 62% I use for curing at 1st and long term storage.
If you plan on smoking it all quick the 58% work great for that

The 62% I use for curing at 1st and long term storage.
If you plan on smoking it all quick the 58% work great for that
No I am in for the long haul so 62 for me. After it cures for a few months and is staying at 60-62 I plan on freezing what I am not using in vacuum sealed bags 1/2 ounce each.

So you can freeze your buds in vac bag ? Do I have to suck all the air out first or just seal it ?

So you can freeze your buds in vac bag ? Do I have to suck all the air out first or just seal it ?
It works at the time of sealing. You insert the end to be sealed and it pulls a vacuum on the bag with the cannabis inside the bag and you literally see the effect of the air leaving. When the machine has determined a sufficient vacuum has been established it heats a wire and seals the bag. Someone here sealed their bags twice and I highly recommend that. The home seal is just not as good as the commercial model they used

And the catch is try not to vacuum it down multiple times. Several times will freeze dry the material

Latest posts

Back