MG Grow Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long have you been using the silica?
I tried it for a while, but gave up on it. Only difference I noticed while using it, was it made my Ph rise.
I was also using FF Happy Frog at the time.

I fed them twice with it but stopped when I noticed the leaves. My ph should be in the 5.5 -6 range ( well water) and I would think that would be ok for my grow. I know when I I first filled my pool I had to bring the ph up to get it right and I believe a pool likes a 7 range

I need to just go buy a ph meter. I did move the plants to a small veg tent with a led light I think it is 75 watts. The light is 12-14 inches from the plants on 50 percent. The edge of the leaves looked jagged and raised like light burn. Light does not appear to be too much in my opinion🤷‍♂️

Picture of today and picture on last Thursday. Drastic change in several days and now others are doing the same thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.png
    IMG_1730.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1729.png
    IMG_1729.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
Well damn I received my package today from Amazon with my ph tester. After calibrating I checked my well water and is has a ph of ding ding ding…4.7…what the hell that could be my problem in my tent. Looks like I will be buying ph up.

Anyone have a recommendation of the brand ph up they would use or maybe add lime or some other product in the soil to counter my low ph well water?

Latest posts

Back