pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spreader matting in pot bottom then 2" clay pebbles then potting soil then plants then fill in around plant then under hps in this case a 600:holysheep:

8 crit mass topped for a friend (not plant killa.)

and 9 power plant for my next grow.

vegging for day or so until established then into flower:holysheep:

pkj

not a lot happening and to be truthful everything is right ph cf rh night/day temps air circulation yet very slow growing imo.:cool:

anyway now added 9 x power plants into room day one flower tomorrow in soil going to fed chempak bloom only.:fid:

also new spyscope for spotting pests etc.:D

crit mass vegging under 250w hps.:holysheep:

extraction blanked off as temps rh too low so done this for day or so.:holysheep:

also the clones thats were in the normal prop have been plonked into aero prop as taking too long to room for my liking.:fid: :cool:

enjoy dudes

post pics if still alive of plant killas tomorrow.:hubba:

pkj

due to noise of amazon-not unduly noisy but with it being on constant and above my bedroom it did my head in so sacked amazon and plonked into soil.

enjoy

day 13 of the 12 in a 10 litre bucket and also the same for the 20 on the large tray.

other power plant x 9 are day 1 today of flower:holysheep::eek::eek::D

pkj

so update and all looking swell in fact healthier than in aero system-well get this folks i just read the amazon instructions and said set sprayers arrows pointing unwards to max spray-they wewre set to lowest setting so tried again and noisier than a jumbo jet.:holysheep: :eek: :spit:

so ordered some 360 degree misters instead of sprayers and have another try.

so here goes.

now about 14/15 days into flower and being fed organic nutes champak number 4 bloom only

enjoy:hubba: :D

pkj

oh dl maybe this should get moved as not hydro anymore

lol

so nowt new just added another digital 600w hps pro ultralite to flower room as not growing very much also decided to go back onto canna for this grow.

just awaiting fresh soil flores canna to arrive as im all out.

flushed all plants today with ph 5.7 water.

pkj

lol.. nice grow you got going on here,, :hubba:

what kinda size do you normally put your clones into flower once they have rooted etc?

adios
Psy

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13941

once rooted into 3" cubes plonked into flowering.:holysheep:

SMOKINNNNNN

this was a grow that went kapput last year as i left pump unplugged read the whole thread and see what hydro is capable of tiny plants placed into flower then look couple weeks later size of bud colas.:eek:

hey dude they are lots smaller than those of yours so get going £££££££:rolleyes: :D :)

rofl

glad ya made it over to the darkside matey.:spit:

pic of 9 crit mass topped for a mate vegging under 1 x 600hps:hubba:

so update on babies now on canna feed canna flores soil one part nute 5ml litre, cannazyme 2.5ml litre, canna boost at 4ml litre, dutch master max flower at 1ml litre.

ph 6.5
cf 12

alls well 1st feed yesterday.

pkj

wow joe them ladies are looking great man can wait to see them in flower lookin good like usual good luck bro

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

ohhh nice parabolics you got there man.. I have seen some nice results with them a few other places.. pic #4 is cool.. hope it produces many buds for you :)

hey man do i know you:hubba: :p

joking mate welcome to mp;)

yeh hoping for some big budz very soon dude:holysheep:

pkj

parkingjoe said:
so added quater strength nutes to res and will be plonking clay pebbles into net pots in a few minutes so spider mite preds are here tomorrow so then they get eaten alive.

enjoy

added 2 pics of mates sensi star ready for the chop in 2.5 weeks time and smells divine:p :D

also pic of my now growing star plant and a cloned power plant already topped from last cloning session when clone above was taken.

two colas each x 10 power plant babies for a friend.

pkj

Hi PKJ,
I see you have 32 plants in the cloning tray. Do you just take those small netted cups and place in bigger ones for flowering? I've looked at so many of your grows here I'm confusing myself! What size and distance from each other are the new flowering cups? I want to build my own table/system. Thanks.

hiya ima joker midnight toker,

ok here goes

the 32 plants are in an aeroponic system called an amazon, they come with choice of lids 8 site, 16 site and 32 site.

i bought the 32 site only to be informed from the manufacturer that they are no good for growing 32 plants to maturity therefore i argued so got a 16 site lid for free.

so my style of growing as you may have noticed is to place into flower more or less as soon as they are rooted clones.

the space between each net pot btw is a 35mm one in the 32 + 16 site lid and 75mm in the 8 site lid anyway space between is 130mm centre net pot to centre net pot.

im always trying to get faster better yields so this is why im always chopping and changing things.

no same size net pots for duration of flowering. ps i could do 32 in the amazon single cola style just messing with misters atm to get the amazon a bit quieter.

a good rule of thunb for spacing is say minimum of 100mm between plants incase some get too fat and airflow is restricted.

pkj

Thanks PKJ,
The table you used last summer, the (2) 2ft by 4 ft 30 square openings, why aren't you using that, it seemed sweet.

you like folks i do lots and lots:hubba:

latest rockwool slab system 8 plants per slab dripper fed once rooted onto slabs.

next pic 9 x crit mass all topped for a friend in need going to their new home tomorrow.

next are all mine:p

pkj

:holysheep: :p

enjoy showing homemade tray so ya can see rockwool slabs on acual tray and no aeration whatsoever but the trough allows the rockwool slab to sit 1" off base.

also star after being watered:holysheep: :eek: :ignore:

pkj

Latest posts

Back