pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man im sooo tired was up at 3am set off for scotland at 4am got back at 4pm and just coming starting to come around.:eek:

yesterday i set off for london at 4am and got back at 5pm.:eek:

both trips were 500 miles round trips with work once at destinations:fid:

not smoke a weed for 3 days now and also no vodka.:holysheep: :fid: :fid:

hey im on the wagon:eek:

oh forgot im on my 2nd vodka and coke tonight oh its sooo nice:hubba: :D

enjoy the pics dudes also attached mums plants update piccie of mass and power;)

pkj

lol

so starting to get hard now and bursting out all over the show:p

enjoy:p

not much longer folks:eek: :hubba:

pkj

i say this as ive never witnessed one day to the next and an obvious growth of buddage.:D

smokin dudes:ignore:

pkj

noticed centre of one crit mass bud looked like possibly budrot but checked out closely and its not anyways think another week or so and they all die cept 9 that are 2 weeks behind these lot

enjoy:fid:

pkj

the last picture is either rocklock or royal orange i forgot i had them in the equation.

pkj

superb plants now on last made up 20 litres of feed then flush time from tuesday i expect.

actually got into my grow room for the first time since flowering commenced and they are better than i thought.

cannot wait to smoke a bifta:hubba: :D

ill chop whats ready some better than others so hit and miss.

so soon it will be my nightmare time.

trimming:fid: :fid: :fid:

still off to amsterdam on 28th feb so all in all something to look forward to:hubba: :D :p

enjoy dudes

pkj

well folks in the last picture above the middle plant which is rocklock has had its tip taken off and will be smoked tonight.

my method of dring a bud is leave it on top of a 600w hps shade and few hours later dry as.

ok its not right but i want a smoke so it had to be done folks

lol

pkj

well the little bud i chopped off the rocklock plant well and truly stoned me and i only had about 1/5th of a gram max and was stooooonedd

so nice bit green tasting but immediate effect

nice

pkj

and so they face the final curtain

lol

probably this weekend coming some will die

rofl

enjoy

pkj:angrywife: :angrywife:

so this weekend the five critical mass get the chop.the fattest five in the attached picture showing six plants but one is power nowhere near ready yet:fid:

enjoy

pkj

just a few pics in real life colour no more crappy point and shoot pics for me dudes:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

pkj

:D :rolleyes:

just so cool anyways enjoy dudes:eek:

firts 3 pics are crit mas getting chopped anyday now:p

next 2 pics are power plant i think:D

then power and mass mums vegging for clones also anyday soon:ignore:

then rocklock tiny bud now frying on top of a 250w hps so its dry by midnight for me to smoke:angrywife: :hubba:

pkj

Dang, dude. I'm sitting here drooling. :hubba:

I can't wait for my plants to flower.:D

me too bendover and the 5 mass get chopped down tomorrow night

yippee

pkj

I Know what I like and I like what I see.;) Congrats on the grow and enjoy ur well earned harvest:ccc: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong2: :joint4: :48: :smoke1:

hey ganga i wouldnt mind having a slice of what your growing as everytime i log on i see ganga buds everywhere doode

pkj

5 critical mass plants chopped all about 6" colas and wet weight of all five plants is 10oz well a couple of grams under 10 oz so all in all ok that'll be 2.5 oz minimum dry weight.:eek:

roll on 2 weeks time when the lot get chopped.:eek: :D

pkj

Whats up PJ. I always like stopping in on your grows. ;) You either have a jungle growing or your chopping one down. :p

why thank you very much tbg and i have to admit the buds chopped are nearly dry as they are high up in my flower room away from light yet high heat so what can ya say but smokin

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back