# of Plants, Emily's Garden, sea of green...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dululsch

Lt. Smokey McFade
Reaction score
Hey guys here is a pic of my 2"x 2" x 6 ft grow room....i will be using emilys garden hydro kit and a 400w sunsystem HPS...the question is....I will be using the sea of green method since i have such a small place but if they are all gonna be a foot tall or so.......how many do you think would be ideal for the emilys garden kit i have? any help would be much appreciated u guys are the best!

Picture 2.jpg

A lot depends on the strain. What are you planning? Due have good ventalation? I run 3 lights like you have they get hot. make sure you have tempered glass cover and good venting. VERY IMPORTANT

Northern Lights or NL X something. I just have the one 400w HPS. I also live in a cold climate and its upstairs so heat isnt a problem. Im planning on venting out through a hole in the side with a 6inch fan into an adjacent closet, odor isnt a problem. Also its not emilys garden its the HydroFarm MegaGarden still the same dimesnsions....So how many platnts could i do max do ya think? There is room for 15 pots, the medium will be EasyGrow Hyroton Clay Granules......Once again any help is much appreciated

Latest posts

Back