New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Borrego

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi I am a semi new grower. This is my 3rd grow and the summer was very hot here in southern NM. I have fibromyalgia and am allergic to all traditional medicines. My Dr recommended trying cannabis. Even with a medical cannabis card the dispensary prices were outrageous. It just became legal here in June 1st 2021. I ordered seeds and tried my hand. I knew nothing about growing . My first season I planted 12 seeds. Only 4 survived. They were small but very good quality. I did a lot of research so my next grow would be better. It was. I planted 12 seeds and 9 survived. The buds were monsters and I had more than I needed. Time to try out edibles. I made my first canna oil. Wow it was so potent I only needed 2 tbs of oil for a pan of brownies. I used 4 tbs the first time but had to cut the brownies in half. My pain is almost gone. I sleep through the night. My mood has improved immensely. I can not say enough good about this plant. This is my garden this year. The autos are rather small, but the photos are almost 5 ft tall. I had 3 that were 6 ft tall but they smelled so skunky the dog ate them. She has been vanquished from the garden area. Lesson learned. They have beautiful buds this year. I am 60 years old and love to garden do this is right up my alley. This year I set up an indoor grow room for winter. Will only be growing autos in there.

Attachments

• IMG_1269.jpeg
    IMG_1269.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1247.jpeg
    IMG_1247.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
    IMG_1248.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    970.7 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet. You’ll encounter some very strange people here but you won’t find any better anywhere else. You ate somewhat young compared to a lot of old goats that wander through this area. Make yourself at home and good luck with your garden, it looks like you’ve got a good start.

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet. You’ll encounter some very strange people here but you won’t find any better anywhere else. You ate somewhat young compared to a lot of old goats that wander through this area. Make yourself at home and good luck with your garden, it looks like you’ve got a good start.
Research helped hone my skills. I am still learning but very pleased with my results.

Hi I am a semi new grower. This is my 3rd grow and the summer was very hot here in southern NM. I have fibromyalgia and am allergic to all traditional medicines. My Dr recommended trying cannabis. Even with a medical cannabis card the dispensary prices were outrageous. It just became legal here in June 1st 2021. I ordered seeds and tried my hand. I knew nothing about growing . My first season I planted 12 seeds. Only 4 survived. They were small but very good quality. I did a lot of research so my next grow would be better. It was. I planted 12 seeds and 9 survived. The buds were monsters and I had more than I needed. Time to try out edibles. I made my first canna oil. Wow it was so potent I only needed 2 tbs of oil for a pan of brownies. I used 4 tbs the first time but had to cut the brownies in half. My pain is almost gone. I sleep through the night. My mood has improved immensely. I can not say enough good about this plant. This is my garden this year. The autos are rather small, but the photos are almost 5 ft tall. I had 3 that were 6 ft tall but they smelled so skunky the dog ate them. She has been vanquished from the garden area. Lesson learned. They have beautiful buds this year. I am 60 years old and love to garden do this is right up my alley. This year I set up an indoor grow room for winter. Will only be growing autos in there.
Welcome JB and it looks like you got it going on. I’m also a semi new grower and enjoy the hobby and plant as well. Hope you like it here. Start a grow journal so we can keep up with your beautiful garden.

Nice!

Harvested my first plant from the photos I am growing out. This one finished early I have a few weeks on most. Wet weight after trimming was 2 pounds 3 ounces. It will be less after drying. I am used to growing autos and only get 2-4 ounces per plant. This blows my mind. I believe I counted 36 branches. She wad 61 inches tall. What a great season I am having.
IMG_1544.jpeg
IMG_1547.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg
IMG_1565.jpeg
IMG_1560.jpeg

Enjoy that harvest!….nothing like smoking your own weed eh

yeah , the drying process really sux , the loss is around 62.734% to 71.372% per pound 🤡🤡🤡

Latest posts

Back