Newby and new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe has so many volts running through his body he can make a light bulb work just by touching it.😁
tumblr_nc2vzpVaq11t0frvho7_400.gif

Welcome to our group!
The welcome wagon will soon be by you .
Please have some snacks available.
The better the snacks the better the welcome....

Irish Poker​

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary 's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up. Michael O'Conner looks around and asks, 'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife. Who will it be?' They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse. 'Discreet??? I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name. Leave it to me.' Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door. Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants. Gallagher declares,'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.' 'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife. 'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

Haha. Nah. Not using the water from my tanks on my plants. Pretty much just water only atm. It's been pretty hot here the last couple weeks, the one that is doing well looks like she's getting a bit of sun burn. I'm thinking of transferring them to pots to make it possible to get em out of the sun when it's reaching temps close to 40c. It's only bag seed, so I don't want to be getting too technical. But knowing me, I will anyway 😄
They're getting watered every 2 to 3 days by my retic which runs off a bore. The water from my bore has a ph of 7.5ish. And has some nitrates in it. No idea if that's good or bad. When it's a stinker, they get hand watered from the tap which is in the low 8s for ph. I'm organising a barrel so I can make some tea. There is a guy I came across on youtube called the Viking gardener, or something like that. He has a very simple way of making it. Hopefully I can get it sorted over the next few days and I might start a journal. Could be fun I reckon 🤙

Haha. Nah. Not using the water from my tanks on my plants. Pretty much just water only atm. It's been pretty hot here the last couple weeks, the one that is doing well looks like she's getting a bit of sun burn. I'm thinking of transferring them to pots to make it possible to get em out of the sun when it's reaching temps close to 40c. It's only bag seed, so I don't want to be getting too technical. But knowing me, I will anyway 😄
They're getting watered every 2 to 3 days by my retic which runs off a bore. The water from my bore has a ph of 7.5ish. And has some nitrates in it. No idea if that's good or bad. When it's a stinker, they get hand watered from the tap which is in the low 8s for ph. I'm organising a barrel so I can make some tea. There is a guy I came across on youtube called the Viking gardener, or something like that. He has a very simple way of making it. Hopefully I can get it sorted over the next few days and I might start a journal. Could be fun I reckon 🤙
In s Bore a drilled well? Have you even gone nugget hunting using a metal detector?
'

Mate, FWIW that water sounds like it's a little on the alkaline side but not a train smash.
They'll like it a tad lower if possible, around the 5.5 - 6.5 Mark.
Best wishes for the grow

Latest posts

Back