Hey I'm a new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Mayo

Reaction score
I have about 15 grows under my belt. Mostly I've grown either outdoor in Hawaii or indoor in Massachusetts. Now I'm growing outdoor in San Diego, California. I've always used synthetic. But now I'm trying to do organic. I made a living soil. And I amend it with compost tea. I am happy to help anybody with any questions they might have that I'm knowledgeable about. I've studied cannabis and growing cannabis pretty much every day for the last 5 years. I have lots of experience with autoflowers. I usually get my genetics from either seedsman or growers choice seeds. And I'm happy to join this community along with all the other ones I'm a part of as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230623_202946_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230623_202946_Gallery.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210514_151127061.jpg
    IMG_20210514_151127061.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210406_143620667.jpg
    IMG_20210406_143620667.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20190825_164249.jpg
    20190825_164249.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I have about 15 grows under my belt. Mostly I've grown either outdoor in Hawaii or indoor in Massachusetts. Now I'm growing outdoor in San Diego, California. I've always used synthetic. But now I'm trying to do organic. I made a living soil. And I amend it with compost tea. I am happy to help anybody with any questions they might have that I'm knowledgeable about. I've studied cannabis and growing cannabis pretty much every day for the last 5 years. I have lots of experience with autoflowers. I usually get my genetics from either seedsman or growers choice seeds. And I'm happy to join this community along with all the other ones I'm a part of as well.
Hey Will. I also moved from liquid salts to organics and the differences in the grows are stark.

First, you'll notice a growth lag after you repot your seedling. I think that's attributed to the time it takes to create the connections the plant makes with bacteria, protazoans and endomycho fungi that live in your soil. Once the plant is fully connected, stand back because it's gonna explode with nice green growth. Keep the soil moist and dont let it dry out. I'm in late flower right now in a 10 gallon cloth pot and I'm watering every 2.5 days...during her stretch, it was every day.

Your soil recipe is critically important and I don't know enough about organics to comment on what you use. Personally, I use Coast of Maine's Stonington Blend and the plants just seem to love it.

If your water supply is neutral around 7.0 you can throw away your pH pens and any other metering devices you use to use. The only device I ever use for my grows is a measuring cup for the ammendments.

Good luck with your continuing journey and have a great day.

That 1st picture looks like it's a male. 😁 Subbie may be asking for proof. 😂 😂 😂

Latest posts

Back