Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning all ya all!

I have started vaping satori this morning. Got a lot to do today so I will start it out right.

Hope you all are wonderful. BIU!

:ciao: Howdy Ho Bongers,
It looks like we're getting a little extended summer around here. Yesterday it was 72 and today looks to be nice one as well. But I have a feeling when winter arrives it gonna' do so with a BANG!!!
Rose, satori brunch sounds enjoyable, maybe chase it with some irish coffee....mmmmm. I like that your new Lilac isn't invassive. I have 3 of the standard type (2 purple, 1 white) that I planted as twigs 17 years ago they've grown to about 20' tall and really thick. I want to dig them out before the snow flies because they are in front of a fence I want to turn into a wide gate. They've also become so overgrown it's time for a change, though I'll keep a few cuttings and transplant them up to the cabin.
You're in zone 6? I always think of zone 6 as being south of Iowa. My regular house is in zone 4b but my cabin is in 3a, winters at the cabin regularly hit 35-40 below. It sounds bad, but it keeps the mosquitos at bay.
Does everyone know what time it is????? It's Howwwwwdy Doooooody ti...scratch that.....hit this :bong:

Hi everyone. :) Hope y'all are having a nice week. We're supposed to get a cold front here late Friday, knocking the temps 40 temps lower then what weve been used to. Should be nice.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A misty rain is falling this morning but it is suppose to clear up and become one of those wonderful Indian Summer days:)

BIU:bong:

Ok, sm, I will. Thank you for the idea. Did you ever get your basement cleaned out or was it the garage? Anyway, did you?

How are all of you this morning?

It is gonna be a chilly walk this morning. It is grey and kinda depressing out there.

Lets BIU!

Now for the 1/2 of it.:D

We are having another Indian Summer day:)

Bought a new bar and chain for my chainsaw yesterday and need to try it out:ciao:

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Morning Bongers,
Duck, be carefull with that chainsaw, would'nt want you to loose one of those webbed feet.
35* here, raining and snowing, winter's on its way.
BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

Hi Guys,

Cubby, did you get your treadmill? It sounds too nasty to walk out there. It is 41 here and rained all night. I will go for a walk outside with a hoody cause i am tough. (not)

Duck, what are you cutting down? Be safe.

BIU Peeps. it is time.

Good morning guys. :) We're about to get some fall weather finally. The cold front that was supposed to be here tomorrow, is now arriving early in 2 hours! Hey, it's Texas. :p

75 for now, 50ish at 3, low 40s during early morning with isolated rain. BRRRRR!

I'm so high, BIU and join me.

cubby looks like our Indian Summer is over here to for a few days. 30's and rain:(

Rose I was cleaning/trimming some branches that came down in those 50+mph winds we had last week.

SmokinMom about time you joined me, I was getting lonely up here all by myself

BIU :bong:

Good morning bongers.

Duck, i want a chain saw. It sounds very fun, I have wanted one for years but the fam has discouraged me. lol

It is friday, having a luncheon with my only stoner friends. Should be fun.

BIU peeps.

Good Morning Bongers,
Duck,Too bad about the weather, I think we had our Indian summer.....last spring. ;)
Rose, I didn't get a treadmill. When I went to the store to find one a girl who works there told me that treadmills are actualy hard on your joints, and because I have pins in both knees I asked "what's the alternative?".
It turns out that either an Elyptical or stairstepper is easier on your joints, build more muscle, and burn more calories. I couldn't get the hang of the Elyptical so I bought the stairstepper, That thing gets you sweating like a pig in less than 5 minuets, on slow! I'm lovin' it!
On your mark.......get set........:bong: :bong: :bong:

OMG Cubby, you are going to be so fit you will have to change your avatar to a tiny cub. Those things kick your butt as you know. I can't do 7 minutes on one of those. Good for you.

GO!:vap_bong__emoticon:

I hate elipticals, they are so hard! Maybe I was doing it oncorrectly, but it was really hard on my knees. Have fun with your stepper Cubby. :)

Several yrs back I lost 60 lbs from going to the gym and using the treadmill. I'd get going at about a 4 speed and a 12 incline. I found with a lower incline it made my knees ache too. But a few notches higher I did fine...but I had to hold on for dear life. :giggle: . I stopped the gym 2 yrs ago and the weight is slowly but surely coming back on. I need to get back into it. The new rec center by my house has equipment and a membership there is $45 a year for an adult and has a steam room. MUCH better then the $66 I paid per month at 24 hour fitness!!!!!!!!! Granted they had a huge facility, but when I'm just mainly using the treadmill then those extras aren't really necessary.

Now if I could just budget in the $45. Sigh. :eek:

Rosebud has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:giggle:

morning fellow enthusiasts---beautiful day here---walking on the beach for me---after a couple :bong: :bong:

Rosebud---message box is full :p

cubby---good for you to take care of your health :clap:

duck---watch out for the hunters :holysheep:

smokinmom---you don't need no stinkin gym---little extra time rolling in the hay and you will be just fine :hubba:

all others i missed---still love ya---be well---stay :stoned:

Latest posts

Back