Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry for the rain duck. We have full sun in the forecast for 10 straight days. Letting the satoris go as long as i can!

That is great news Drft!

Duck it is supposed to rain for the next week here. Good thing we have bright lights in our house to keep our spirits up.

I am planting a new topiary lilac tree this morning.

BIU peeps. Try to keep up today!

Well it finally quit raining and now we are getting high winds:( Windchill at 34.

Gonna BIU and stay inside where it is warm

:bong::bong:

happy belated bday cubby---i bet you are still in celebration mode---best o luck hitting the big jackpot

:clap: :yay: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: 4U, Rose, Orange, PC!!

Went to the glass shop today to replace a 14mm down tube for my bong. Left with a nice heavy piece, and a new 14mm Ash-catcher with 5 percolator arms. :giggle: I just cant help myself sometimes. Good quality and heavy glass. Good deal too!

drfting07 said:
:ciao: 4U, Rose, Orange, PC!!

Went to the glass shop today to replace a 14mm down tube for my bong. Left with a nice heavy piece, and a new 14mm Ash-catcher with 5 percolator arms. :giggle: I just cant help myself sometimes. Good quality and heavy glass. Good deal too!

:postpicsworthless: Let's see it drft. Congrats. you deserve it with all the work you have been doing.

:ciao: BHC

Here yah go Rose & Orange....:bong:

:D

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

WOW very nice drft! I don't think i have ever seen one of those. I want to try it. Enjoy!

We got our tree planted in the cold wind yesterday. Burr.

Lets just all BIU.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

WE are having a beautiful day here today:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning bongers, It is still dark here but I hope it is nice out there.

Wonder if Cubby comes home after hitting the jackpot?

Enjoy this monday peeps. BIU.

:ciao: Duck, thanks buddy. Im breaking it in good. :bong:

Beautiful day here also. Sun for the next week! :woohoo:

:ciao: GOOOD Morning BHC!!!,
I'm back! I had a great weekend. I didn't win any big jackpots but I got a bunch of small ones (musta' been the birthday fairies) All-in-all I'm only down $600. Not bad for a whole weekend. It was fun getting out with some friends and just cutting up and acting like fools (admittedly, it didn't take much acting for some....:eek: ) but it's good to be home.
I hope everyone here is doing well.
Mom, I saw the news about Tex burning down. It's sad to lose an iconic landmark.
Rose, is your new topiary Lilac a Korean dwarf? I had one that live in a huge ornamental pot and it thrived for 9 years, outside in summer, inside in winter, then one day it just died. I never figured out what killed it. Hope you have better luck with it in the ground. They smell great.
Drft, nice glass. I wish I could have stuff like that, unfortunately when it comes to nice bongs I'm El Destructo, I just look at them and know "if I touch it, it will break".
Let's fire these puppies up and back in the groove.......:bong: :bong: :bong:
...............BIU BHC

Glad your back Cubby and had such a good time. I bet you laughed and laughed.

I have not grown those cute Korean lilac's yet. They are adorable. This is called Prince Charming. This is the second one I have. The first one is Tinkerbell, I think, and it is grafted on a four foot trunk. I will take a picture of it. They are hardy to -40 degrees F. This new one is grafted on a 5 foot stalk. They are cute and don't have the issue of being invasive. What zone are you in Cubby? 1? I am in 6.

More then you ever wanted to know about topiary lilacs? It is a ball on a stick. kinda like a big tricome.

Hey cubby:ciao:

Nice to see ya back and you survived while having fun.

Now back to getting in the groove 1.2..3...:bong:

Latest posts

Back