Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

How you doing SmokinMom?

Checked the tent and all is well:)

BIU :bong:

great job duck. I missed what it was...are these new tents?...whats wrong with the ones you was using?..raining here again today...may have too take some more plants down if they getting soaked

Have a Great day everyone

:bong:

:ciao: BHC
:ciao: 4U, Rose, Duck, SM, Orange, Cubby!

:48:

BIU

morning wake and bakers---much of the same again today---watching plants grow---will pick up the slack for anybody that isn't smoking---trim trim trim--- love october---you all have a great day

no golf yet rosebud---howd things go for mr rb yesterday

:ciao:

4u I moved both tents into the same room to save on heating. Plus I added CO2 to my flower tent. That is what took so long, was taping all the joints in my ventilation.

BIU :bong:

Good morning all.

Just went for a walk, only a mile Cubby, I think of you when we walk. We did buck a 30+ head wind..that is what i call resistance training. phewy.

Orange, thanks for asking, mr rb had a ct scan yesterday and will have biopsy's next week I think. I am choosing not to panic yet.

SM, what's up with you? Did you get the job you were thinking about?

drft good thoughts are with you for the harvest.

Duck, glad your tent is tight, can't wait to see the results.

4U, are you getting this wind? I hope not.

:ciao: :bong::bong:

Rose...yep..its a windy one today...did some more Harvesting and removed some the covers so not to fly away :giggle:..its not raining yet so I been cleaning the grounds too...just made a video Ill post up soon..need some food...left over spagettii sounds good:D

BIU everyone..Harvesting is almost finished:clap:

:woohoo: on the almost finished.

Hello my friends

I'm alive and doing great
Willsee yall in a couple months

Peace and Love and Stay High my Brothers and Sisters
Ozzy

Ozz! I'm so glad you checked in. I hope you do come back in a few months. When u do, I'm duct taping your azz to your computer chair. :p

ozzydiodude said:
Hello my friends

Ozzy

take care and be safe

ozzydiodude said:
Hello my friends

Ozzy

Good to see your grizzled puss 'round here, even better to hear you're doing well. We'll keep the bongs loaded and ready.
Rose, I hear ya on the wind, maybe you could try going with the wind on rollerblades with a big bed sheet as a sail.....WEEEEEEEEEE :eek:
guess what I'm doing?:bong::bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Great to hear from ya Ozzy:) Take care and be safe and we will see ya when you get settled down.

cubby we use to do that with ice skates on the lake:laugh: Was fun as all get out going with the wind but was a bear trying to get back:laugh: Sure was fun though.

Rose we have a driving alert for high profile vehicles today. Been a mighty windy few days here and is suppose to carry over to the weekend:(

Got woken up this morning by a couple of duck hunters putting their boats in the neighbor's marina. Sure hope they make it back, I don't think they watched the weather forecast for high winds. High winds and big water, makes for one rough ride back to the dock.

I am doing the same thing as cubby :bong::bong::bong:

Good morning Bongers.

It is a great day today, started out with a big ole laugh with mr rb. that is a good way to start the day, even if it was at my expense. When the truth hurts and makes ya laugh is good.

We are having a tree removed today and another one the canape lifted off the roof. that costs a lot. Oh well at least my husband won't be on the roof.

Duck, I haven't heard of a driving alert for high profile vehicles. We have huge winds here too. Interesting.

Cubby, i think your sheet is a good idea. I will try that. Have you ordered your treadmill yet? That is a good idea for you to do that. Your not going to rollerblade on it are you? That would be too much for a bear even of your talents.

BIU peeps.

:bongin: on the 4:20 for our members in Greece and Finland

BIU :bong::bong::bong::bong:

Duck, Have the hunters made it back yet? :eek:
Rose, I was amazed at the options and price range on treadmills. I'm gonna' look around at some more of the sports equipment super-store type places we got around here.....then buy online. ;) Rollerblading on a treadmill....sounds like a you tube moment......I'll pass:rofl:
Weather's looking pretty gray here today, 62* though. I guess I should check the yard for any unfinnished chores............But I'll probably sit here and get stoned........hit this:bong1:
On your mark.....
Get set......

:bong::48:

Those hunters have not made it back yet cubby

But the guys that drive those big brown trucks found me and delivered some new bulbs for the girls:D

Now to commence with BIU'ing again:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back