Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
dont use that foul lang in our club drft:rofl:

I took day off to work outback...but lets do a Wake and Bake first
:bong:

Sorry 4U.....Not looking forward to it. Oh well....:bong:

Have a good day my friend. And send some nuggies my way, would yah? :p

Good rainy morning bongers.

We are supposed to have 50mph winds...hope everyone has their od grows down around here. The rain came after three months with none.

I am going to the doc with mr rb this morning then tending my indoor gardens. Did i ever mention i love growing pot?

good sunny morning bongers---epic weather round here this week---fall is my favorite time of year---anybody for any reason unable to smoke today---i take 2 for you in your honor---i will not dip below the line of sobriety today---leave no stoner behind---:woohoo: :D :bong: :bong: :stoned:

:bongin: on the :20 :bong::bong::bong:

and a couple more before I get back to playing with my tent:bong::bong:

What's up BHC,
Hope everyone's doing well today.
It's fun to have company, especialy the part where you're standing in the driveway waving as they leave:woohoo: Enjoy your tent move Duck, 50 mph winds are a bit brisk for me.
Went for my morning walk (3.1miles, 5k) today, it was colder than a bankers heart, and windy too boot. I believe I've recieved all the motivation necasary to purchase a treadmill for the winter months. :(
I gotta' trailer up my snowmobiles and bring them in for thier seasonal checkup this afternoon. It's almost time to be playing in Voyaguers National Park. Last year someone "accidently" shot one of my snowmobiles, apparantly they mistook it for a lime green deer. :confused2:
You folks take care and don't forget........BIU BHC!!!

:rofl: :rofl: lime green deer---that was funny cubby

keeping the green mojo on the :28

:bong: :bong:

:bongin: on the :52 :bong::bong:
got the tents done.

Rose Nearly all day:(

With Lunch and Dinner breaks and BIU's :D

But I got it done and now I got to wait till lights come on to be sure everything is working properly and move the girls in. So hopefully all will go well and I won't be up all night adjusting.

Hey Orange, hows the golf game?

Duck, I bet it will all go swimmingly..pun intended..

I am serious about BIU peeps.

:woohoo:

Got the girls moved in, set my temp and humidity controls and everything is working great:)

Now to BIU and go to bed:bong:

Latest posts

Back