NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was decent. Next time I am using the bowl trimmer on wet bud. I get too much shake and trim on dry bud. I did it with the double grape x runtz that flopped in the floor and broke in like 12 places. The nugs look way better. I samples the king kandy. Got me high as a kite on 3 hits with the dry herb vape. I saw one a tiny tiny little popcorn nug trapped in the grate of my bowl trimmer. I dont wash the grate, just wipe with a damp towel and dry. Everything else gets washed with soap and water. I love the bowl trimmer. My granddaughter watched me trim the whole plant in less than 5 minutes.
She said cool that used to take you hours. It tasted reminiscent of the Lucifers hammer. Gas yuck it was free and so was the beans. I share with plenty of family and a few vets so they get what I don't like.

I have one of those bowl trimmers. Big 16" one I've not even used yet. So how wet are these buds when ya throw them in there? Ya hang a few days and then do it? I didn't have much last run but I've got a lot now.

I have one of those bowl trimmers. Big 16" one I've not even used yet. So how wet are these buds when ya throw them in there? Ya hang a few days and then do it? I didn't have much last run but I've got a lot now.
They were fresh cut and washed so wet. The trim was nice. All I did was pull off the large fans. I trimmed the nugs off the stem. Then 20-30 turns and done. The plant was auto. The first few tines I used it on dry buds. It gives a lot of shake that way. I have not tried partial dry. Maybe I try that next. These are the dry buds. Yes they dried in 12 hours. It is hot and no humidity so my weed dries fast. The longest it takes is 3 days if we are not in monsoon season. Then I can go a week.This plant was not ready quite yet but the wind wrecked her so I had no choice. I got about a zip she had at least a week maybe 2 left I was just starting to see a few amber but only a few maybe 1%. I like 20- 25% amber unless I am making a night time strain the I will let it go to about 40% amber.
image.jpg

Soon as I harvest I do the bud trimmer twenty seconds off the tree I’m trimming

It was decent. Next time I am using the bowl trimmer on wet bud. I get too much shake and trim on dry bud. I did it with the double grape x runtz that flopped in the floor and broke in like 12 places. The nugs look way better. I samples the king kandy. Got me high as a kite on 3 hits with the dry herb vape. I saw one a tiny tiny little popcorn nug trapped in the grate of my bowl trimmer. I dont wash the grate, just wipe with a damp towel and dry. Everything else gets washed with soap and water. I love the bowl trimmer. My granddaughter watched me trim the whole plant in less than 5 minutes.
She said cool that used to take you hours. It tasted reminiscent of the Lucifers hammer. Gas yuck it was free and so was the beans. I share with plenty of family and a few vets so they get what I don't like.
I do it wet right off tree it works great

How do I know these dates I my friends is a alchemist lost in MAGICK I am nature yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa pay attention to the many signs don’t go against the grain and all and I mean all will be alright SO MOTE IT BE 🌝👁️🌚

Latest posts

Back