Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking the Hoe Berry this morning outta the House of Rose !-- I know nothing of it's genetics !- Look at it ? -- Would U care about it's genetics !-- She kinda stanky and she hit back hard !-- but --I like it ! --She don't play !

View attachment 20170406_075510-1.jpg

O.F.C. --U ever feel U dammed if U do and Dammed if U don't ? Couple months ago my brother passed away !-- His son ( and daughter ) -- Have had problems !-- The nephew ask if he could come stay with me awhile !-- D.D. sent him some money to get here -- They found him naked passed out and not breathing at the bus station last night !-- He was intubated and in ICU !-- They took the tube out this morning and treating him for pneumonia and withdraws !-- I meant well but sometimes that's not enough !

Good morning all of you cool dudes and dudettes.

Keef, god, that is horrible? did he od on drugs? do you know? Oh man. You can't catch a break. I am sorry Keef. Glad you like that hoeberry, would love a taste myself. She looks nice.

Good morning Kraven and budlight. Cane, how is the shingles? is it any better? I am going to get that shot because of you. So thanks I guess.

Have a good day all ya all.

Good morning OFC. Bud, I was a heavy smoker also. Kraven and I smoked almost the same length of time and 3 packs a day. When my oldest son was learning to ride a bicycle, I couldn't run behind the bike. The day my divorce was final and I was awarded custody of the boys, I quit.

Thanks Rose --Still don't have the details -- Think I'm take some more caps !-- That Hoe Berry is nice but U remember how I tied a knot in the stem cause it stretches !-- She may travel one day --who knows ? --I'm drooling over the green pheno that Purple Haze !- It don't play either !-- It is a more desirable plant than the Hoe Berry but I have learned that just because I perfer it don't mean others will !-- So I look for plants that like what I do ! -- Green Pheno of Purple Haze fits the bill ! - I got a whole mess of varieties that are educating me on the nuances of varieties! -- I learn that Keef likes lots of kinds and having several to choose from works for me !

Good morning All...
Rose the Shingles are still with me but they are on there way out..

keef, not my place to tell you what to do, but please be careful with your nephew. very easy way to get leo busting your door in. if someone is on dope, they are a wildcard. No disrespect meant. I have 2 bro-in-law on dope. both are never allowed near my home.

...........:48:.............
Keef you are rocking it...
Best of luck with the butts Budlight you will feel so much better...

Dog -- U so right !-- I'm just stuck between a rock and a hard place and don't know what I'm do yet !-- I love the boy but I ain't getting busted cause of him !--

Cane getting the shingles put the fear of God in me too !-- Soon as D.D.'s insurance kicks in I need a shot !-- I don't have a problem with needles-- Unless they pointed at me but for this ?-- I can be a big boy !-- Tell U one thing though !-- I should one the good lollipops they got for taking the shot !-- Umbra I feel ya !-- but I should have given things more thought when I opened up that spare room grow !-- I'm using it for bloom and I got more room and lights than I need right now !-- My new weekly rotation only got the first 3 of 8 boxes in it and I set it up wrong so I have to go back and move every thing to the opposite end of the room !- Find a different way to hang my lights !-- So I got more room in bloom than the plants to fill it !-- Told D.D. I need more seed and she just laughed and laughed !-- Old Stoner Chicks ? --U just never know !-- Did I say "old "-- That's not how I meant it !- I meant old in the way U would use it when referring --to an "Old Friend " -
Old friend doesn't mean they old !--
D.D. need to come home and cook for me afore I starve !

Coulda used some Cajun spices and stuff but I'm full now and when that food hit all them caps down there ? --Gonna be a party in my belly --Then the after party in my head !-- I'm smoking an after lunch bowl to get the mind loosened up for the caps !-- Bout to get real high I bet !

It's a work in progress !-- This is veg . It needs to feed plants to the bloom room !-- I got issues and things to work out !-- I veg bigger I can't veg as many -- I can't veg as many --I can't keep as many varieties! - -I'm get high and think about it some more !-- I would welcome any comments and or suggestions as for as set up !

View attachment 20170406_104732.jpg

The working plan is to put a row of 8 boxes down that way the shelf is on !-- Gonna need some walkways ?
Maybe 2 rows of boxes down the middle of the room !-- I got measuring to do and stuff to build to move nute water with !-- How can they say old Stoners burned out all they brain cells and can't do anything anymore ? -- This sheet gets complicated !-- I think I got a few boxes to build !-- I want a inner tube type rubber gasket for between my lids and the boxes !-- Can't come up with a reasonable distracting excuse to look for one yet !-- Caulk wrks but don't stick to the boxes and has to be recaulked every other cycle or so !--

O.K. all U wrench monkeys !-- Hook a brother up !-- Got the fuel system clean on the scooter !-- Here's there deal !-- When it cranks it runs great now -- But sometimes it would turnover and over like it wasn't getting any fuel or no spark !-- Waited till it wouldn't start and took the plug out and sure enough --No spark !-- So what's a brother got to do ? -- I my mind it could be something as simple as a defective on/off switch !-- U can turn it over and it sounds the same with the switch on or off -- Other than that what ? -- These things got a magneto -- Talk to me !- Tell me what to do next !

I seen on the Internet how people be taking pics of they food -- I don't understand it so I'm just trying to be cool !
I live in a small little country town in California. We have a breakfast coffee shop in the town. The first time I went I ordered 2 poached eggs on corned beef hash. They never heard of it. When they were bringing it out of the kitchen, the waitress showed it to 4 or 5 people before it came to me. When I was married, we would have left over corned beef from St Patrick's Day and made corned beef hash with it. As much as I love it, it almost killed me. Ex made some for me and I guess it had gone bad, either that or she was trying to kill me. Wound up in the hospital having my stomach pumped out and very sick for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back