Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Dog ? - No Cuz !-- It will start with the kick stand down !-- I checked that on off switch !-- Pissed me off !-- I was getting no spark so I removed and cleaned that switch put it back together and hit the electric start !- Fired right up !-- Thought I had fixed it !-- ran around on it some -- Took Princess Ginger on her required ride !-Let it set a couple hours went out and hit the start button -- No spark !-- So I went and got my pistol !-- Thought about it awhile and changed my mind ! -- I'm gonna go ahead and replace the whole electrical system out !-- Start with that C.D.I. ignition system and if that ain't it --move on !
Got new battery and spark plug !-- Not putting the new one in without more info !-- Would U ?

Well buddy I would definitely say something doesn't look right with the picture question is is the old plug the wrong plug or is the new plug the wrong plug because if the new plugs the wrong plug you definitely don't want to be putting that in there you'll smash a hole in the top of the piston real quick

Morning D.D. !-- I'm depressed !-- Buy me some more lights or seed !-- That always seems to cheer me up !-- I never had any Grape weed !

I mean I been kinda wanting some that dam Birthday Cake -- Some that sweet Oregon Lemon !-- Just saying !-- Maybe some Cherry ?

I mean I been kinda wanting some that dam Birthday Cake -- Some that sweet Oregon Lemon !-- Just saying !-- Maybe some Cherry ?

I'm going to have to quit hanging out with you you're a bad influence just when I get thinking about new strains out of my head I really wish I could get my hands on the boysenberry gelato still never heard back from sour patch seeds he's got two strains that I really wish I could get my hands on The one is from Jay Frost the other one is from mad scientist

Morning all, just got done doing the math and my harvest was good...my normal average is 1.64 gpw but this time it was a bit over 1.71 gpw. Hope everyone is doing well today, it's time to shake out and make hash out of the trimmings and then I'm all finished. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I got the yard done yesterday so its going to be a pretty weekend with blue skies and cooler temps. Peace

So talking with my buddy last night he figures he can build me as he calls it an HPS killer for about 400 bucks he 100% guaranteed me it will work just as good if not better then one of my 1000 HPS I think I'm going to have to do this jump

Morning all, just got done doing the math and my harvest was good...my normal average is 1.64 gpw but this time it was a bit over 1.71 gpw. Hope everyone is doing well today, it's time to shake out and make hash out of the trimmings and I'm all finished. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I got the yard done yesterday so its going to be a pretty weekend with blue skies and cooler temps. Peace

Glad to hear your morning is off to an excellent start my friend :48:

Work it Kraven !-- This HPS killer gonna get hot ?-- I hate stuff that gets hot !-- My numbers would be meaningless right now !-- I can get an idea of what I can do from my midgets though !- Veg them twice as big --3 times ? -- I got some babies I just moved to bloom !-- Couple of Umbra's Strawberry Desiel crosses-- ( intended for some Strawberry pollen from Bud ) -- Gonna see what this Snow Desiel from Umbra is all about -- A GDP-X-B.R. -- There was another one !-- Oh well !-- Maybe run some RO water but not much else in the garden to do !-- We in the tube 5-x-5 with the grow ! -- Just getting ready for the bug wars !

Work it Kraven !-- This HPS killer gonna get hot ?-- I hate stuff that gets hot !-- My numbers would be meaningless right now !-- I can get an idea of what I can do from my midgets though !- Veg them twice as big --3 times ? -- I got some babies I just moved to bloom !-- Couple of Umbra's Strawberry Desiel crosses-- ( intended for some Strawberry pollen from Bud ) -- Gonna see what this Snow Desiel from Umbra is all about -- A GDP-X-B.R. -- There was another one !-- Oh well !-- Maybe run some RO water but not much else in the garden to do !-- We in the tube 5-x-5 with the grow ! -- Just getting ready for the bug wars !

No buddy The HPS killer doesn't get hot and is one of the most efficient LEDs on the market that's why I'm switching I'm just having way too much heat problems running all these 1000 and it's not even summer yet so I figure to beat the heat I'll switch from HPS to LEDs that way I don't have to try to cool so much heat because I know my reservoir sure are not liking it and it's really hurting things I can do better I know I can I just got to get a better grip on the temperatures I'm just getting ready to build myself a chiller for the reservoirs but still the power that these 1000 Use is just killing me between gas electricity and water my bill is 700 minimum a month

Find out the footprint those fixtures will cover, that will be important information. Good luck on the test, if you can get the same results a 1k light gives you with LED @ 400.00 a pop well sir that would be a 1100.00 savings over the ones I run and a great deal. It may take a few runs to get them completely figured out, I'm looking forward to seeing you run them. Good luck brother :aok:

Just shook out a ton of DI hash. This will make good medibles for my PTSD. Arms tired, gonna eat then nap. Peace

Nap Wake and Bake for me !-- U eat a bunch caps then eat ? --POW !- Right up side the head !-- Woke up high !-- I always like that but I'm a creature of habit --Gotta have to have a pipe with my coffee !--

Bud - Heat always been a problem for me but not so bad with my Mars Hydro !-- As I add more I will eventually !-- Running 6-7 Mars in an all electric house and I think D.D. say last month -- $300 !-- I will be doubling that !-- I been watching what they do around here !-- They busted that local guy with a garage grow !-- They didn't get him cause the power company rated him out !-- He got busted cause he got stupid ! -- If U got a warrant out for you a** when they come get U ? -- Down have a garage grow !
He had to be using a whole bunch more power than me !-- Scratch that worry !-- Time to work !--

keef, if your scoot uses the short plug and you put that long plug in, you can probably say goodbye to the engine. you will be punching a hole through the piston with the long plug protruding too far into the combustion chamber. got a kickstart on it? you could install the long plug and kick it over with your hand to make sure no parts make contact inside the cylinder.

3rd week of rotation with one box a week to bloom !-- 15th we do it again !-- Gonna have to get creative soon !-- I only got 8 big grow boxes !-- I need 3 and soon 4 in Veg. !-- So I be building a box a week soon !
I'm running about 6 of midgets right now in each but slowly bringing up plant size -- Then drop down to 4 plants per box ! -- Once I got a rotation of 8 boxes ( O.K. 60 day rotation-- I'll be adding a 9th box -- Everything don't finish at exactly 60 days so I need an overflow box for each set of 8)-- But after that rotation rolls around again maybe I add an additional box each week till I have a second set of 8 boxes in bloom !--

Thanks Dog !-- I saw that long plug and that was my first thought !-- Quick way to ruin an engine !
When It starts it runs great -- That short plug will work just fine !-- Just sometime it gets a spark and sometimes it don't !-- Once it is started and warmed up it is not going to die !-- It's just on starting !-- So my thought was ignition system !

I saw on the weather channel that up where Rose and Cane be they got 65 mph winds !--Hold on to something ya'll !-- I guess there will be no need to rake leaves or do yard work ?

keef, is this a two stoke or four? i would assume being a 125cc its a four stroke

Find out the footprint those fixtures will cover, that will be important information. Good luck on the test, if you can get the same results a 1k light gives you with LED @ 400.00 a pop well sir that would be a 1100.00 savings over the ones I run and a great deal. It may take a few runs to get them completely figured out, I'm looking forward to seeing you run them. Good luck brother :aok:

They will cover a 4 x 4 area he was saying something about 80,145ml whatever that means in LED talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back