Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 MPH off and on... it is a windy son of a gun. It is warm though and we had so much snow the dust hasn't started blowing yet... it looks like more nasty is coming. Good luck Cane.

whew, woke from a nap. Slow day at work, layed down on my creeper, rolled under a truck and took me an hr nap. listening to Santana's debut album. Awesome percussion in this album. 1969 was an epic year for music

Yo Dog --4 cycle it is !

Morning Rose !-- Our wind is pretty steady with an onshore flow most days !--35 mph is not unusual but 50 that's too much !-- I think D.D. coming home next week !-- Be glad when her schedule gets regular again !
Soon !--
I been making caps out my trim but I think we coming up on a time when we start having a surplus !-- Gonna have to get me one them Kanga Cans I heard ya'll talk about ! -- Rose that Purple pheno of Purple Haze sure has nice color !-- I be putting a window unit in bloom soon !-- I drop the temp at night it's gonna really bring that color out !-- The Green Pheno got better structure though !

Decisions -decisions !-- Giggy started the music thing this morning !-- Anyway -- Cream - Live @ Royal Albert Hall ? -- Heart --Live @ At the Orpheum ? -- Been digging on Steve Winwood again lately ? -- CSNY ?
Always like me some Neil Young !-- Keep on Rockin in the Free World -- Off to make a play list !-- Right after another toke or 2 !

YD, 1969 was the best year ever (imho) for music. I took mr rb to a santana concert in 1973, he fell asleep. I love that story. little pot being passed around me thinks.

Keef, your making me want to grow some of that good stuff again. good on the stature.

I would have to say this is the weirdest growing part I've ever seen I've had plans that did weird mutant stuff and veg and from seedlings but never in flower

7f678332678c5769f15139347ba24c86.jpg

56afb863a317890042f50fb67d98863a.jpg

87ce86d6d7a79ef45645b774efebbae1.jpg

And the other three that share the same nutrients are fine
9e4eb5dc1bd3a6a9c127914917aa72dd.jpg

fd17f21a73b028aa12e51d56efd84935.jpg

91210f5ed6f48081f74bafea03648ff0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rose -- Country Joe and the Fish ? -- Give me an "F" -- Vietnam song !-- If U change Vietnam --to Syria !--Then it gets all political again --Don't it ?

Snow Desiel didn't want to root for me either -- Took almost 2 weeks I think ?-- Most I got root 7-8 days !

awe country joe and the fish, Loved that song. shoot almost everything at woodstock.. CSN&Y Bud says to tell you there was alcohol involved at that santana concert. LOL He doesn't like that story... Our daughter living in NY ended up standing on a bar singing every word of american pie just cause they bet her she didn't know all the words, some guy just put her up on the bar and she sang...... A proud moment for her mother. LOLOLOL Put that on your resume!

Rose in '69 I was a freshman in high school !-- I was doing some reading that I found disturbing at first -Then began to devour !-- Let me see ? -- Where to start ? -- Robert Hienlien -- Stranger in a Strange Land !-- That lady named --Ayn Rand -- The Fountainhead -- Atlas Shrugged --There were others !--

I was a junior and I was taking Black Lit and my eyes were opened a bit.. Smoked some great pot that year.

Not me !- Didn't lay hands on some weed till after I left home !--Grew up in a far right hard core religious family !-- The church doors were opened ? -I was expected to he there !-- U know that thing about spare the rod --spoil the child ? --Wasn't no spoiled boys in my family !---- Laid hands on weed first at Fort Gordon Ga. at the military police school !-- I instantly became a fan !-- Then they sent me to that year long party in Korea !-- No wonder they had to kick me out the country !--

Yo Dog -- Took my new battery out the scooter till I get it fixed -- Old one is just barely good enough !-- Anyway -- No spark when I changed out the battery -- That changes nothing !-- After I put it back together ? --I hit the starter and it fired right up !-- I know how to fix it now !-- It's possessed and the only way to make it right is to kill the demon that is possessing it !-- I be right back !-- Let me get my gun and we exorcize dis bike !

What up Hopper ? -- I'm taking deep breaths !-- I ain't gonna shoot it !-- I ain't gonna shoot it !-- I have to keep saying it !
Anyway when U start growing again Cuz we gonna have to get U some of this !-- This the green pheno of Rose's Purple Haze !-- Don't got no Purple color !-- but U won't care !

View attachment 20170407_161810-1.jpg

Hey Keef,,what up Little Brother. Yehaaaaaaa
Hey Rose,,,this is what Weedhopper is doing. :smoke1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back