Homemade clay pipes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonardo De Garden

Reaction score
Dug the clay from the river (mixed with other clay for the top two), sculpted by hand, used a straw to make the hole, burnished with the back of a spoon, and fired in my BBQ.

pipes 002sm.JPG

any pics of this Mudd smoker..:giggle:

do they heat up like a stone pipe? how strong are they if dropped?...very cool..I dont know if we have that clay in our rivers

Cool. I'm impressed and inspired. You really fire these in your bbq?

4u2sm0ke said:
do they heat up like a stone pipe? how strong are they if dropped?...very cool..I dont know if we have that clay in our rivers

They aren't bad on heat, but I'd bet if you dropped one it would be time for a new pipe.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Cool. I'm impressed and inspired. You really fire these in your bbq?

Yes, just charcoal will get hot enough to low fire the clay. Bury them in the charcoal, and set it on fire.

Cannabis enthusiasts claim that home made pipes are the best. They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. The longer the stem the better it is to smoke. You must be aware of these things while making homemade pipes.

how u made em ? some pics will be useful cuz ima make one of these

Cool! The indians in the area used clay too and fired them using aminal skin billows.

Very cool leo!

Latest posts

Back