Winter Auto Run plus one fem and her clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TopGun- Atlas seeds in a 1ish gallon nursery pot. This lady is super sticky and man is she funky too :D Got 12 free seeds from a local guy. Just wanted to test one to see what i liked best for summer. Its very high on my list now but half those seeds are Gummibears by Atlas too.
G5RyJV4.jpg

fMlSCxv.jpg

EFclRAM.jpg

cddCxFc.jpg

OU1sT13.jpg

SHO4lLV.jpg

r3kVq9e.jpg

I have more trouble getting some colors to come thru but i finally got it.
R4owLZF.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see another Auto grower killing it.... you want to test any of this new cross I just made hit me up as I'd love to see a few people run her soon.... Granddaddy Purple x Carty's Beast Mode... Reg Auto seeds.
The GDP was a nice yielder and Beast Mode was even bigger so.... PM me if interested, your grows are very impressive....
Gotta love them Blimburn Genetics to huh, have a few stashed away myself... like the Bruce Banner...

Excellent Job bro.... Autos Rule.
IMG_20240224_214451.jpg

I know I know, yours is bigger.... thought I'd be nice... hahaha

My buddy gets Seed Junky seeds which look over priced to me. Like $20 a bean. He pretty much only grows fems from seeds so anything he tops is passed on as clones to friends. He has a crazy amount of cash invested in his grow rooms. Everything automated too....literally everything is run by a computer. 10ft tall ceilings and upto 7ft tall plants.

I just grow to flip the feds a huge middle finger and enough to keep me and 1 buddy happy. This winter was just messing around with auto in mostly small pots other than the Bruce Banner auto. Im sure i could have got its yield up quite a bit but i was going for least effort to see how it did.

Summer is looking like 2 TopGun, 2 fem clones from him and 2 Liquid Sunshine. That gives me some wiggle room if i can finish 2 autos soon enough. Im allowed 6 over 14" tall in flower and 12 more not flowering. ( 6 of those can be over 14")

Last edited:
TopGun Auto chopped. Could have gone a few more days but the trichs have lots of milky. Plus i need the room. Could have easily got a larger yield but im just messing around atm with this tiny pot.

Chopping some of the Liquid Sunshine in a couple minutes too. Several kolas look ready.

This Blimburn Apple Fritter is a beast considering its in a 3gal pot and i never topped it. Bent it under a trellis is all i did. There are 22 bud sites above the trellis and most are getting fat now :D

I love this Liquid Sunshine but they take forever to stop pumping out pistils even after there are lots of cloudy trichomes.

My buddy gets Seed Junky seeds which look over priced to me. Like $20 a bean. He pretty much only grows fems from seeds so anything he tops is passed on as clones to friends. He has a crazy amount of cash invested in his grow rooms. Everything automated too....literally everything is run by a computer. 10ft tall ceilings and upto 7ft tall plants.

I just grow to flip the feds a huge middle finger and enough to keep me and 1 buddy happy. This winter was just messing around with auto in mostly small pots other than the Bruce Banner auto. Im sure i could have got its yield up quite a bit but i was going for least effort to see how it did.

Summer is looking like 2 TopGun, 2 fem clones from him and 2 Liquid Sunshine. That gives me some wiggle room if i can finish 2 autos soon enough. Im allowed 6 over 14" tall in flower and 12 more not flowering. ( 6 of those can be over 14")
Dang what state ate you in those are strange laws. Ours only count plants and seedlings. We are allowed 12 full sized plants and 6 seedlings per household we have 2 households on one property because of the guesthouse where my daughter's family lives. I guess I am lucky. No limits on how much you can keep only how much you can have at one time on you is limited to 2 ounces. You can also legally gift up to 2 ounces as long as the person is 21 and lives in the same state.

6 plants over 14" is max flowering we are allowed but i can have 6 more vegging (over 14") and 6 more seedlings under 14". So a mix of auto and photo can produce a constant harvest cycle once you get it pinned down. This is a assuming you get a couple nice fast autos in the mix.

No possession limit within your home but limited to 3oz on your person outside the home.
You may give away all you want in upto 3oz packages at a time.

This is for 1 person and a rec grow permit. Medical is a little better and its a 3yr permit too.

6 plants over 14" is max flowering we are allowed but i can have 6 more vegging (over 14") and 6 more seedlings under 14". So a mix of auto and photo can produce a constant harvest cycle once you get it pinned down. This is a assuming you get a couple nice fast autos in the mix.

No possession limit within your home but limited to 3oz on your person outside the home.
You may give away all you want in upto 3oz packages at a time.

This is for 1 person and a rec grow permit. Medical is a little better and its a 3yr permit too.
Nice I should check the limits on medical here maybe it is better. I sent my sister some salve I made for pain

It gives a better idea how much room that one plant is taking up in a 2x4x6 tent. Luckily, just bending it over seemed to work just fine. Ive gone from hating this sucker to thinking i might have a winner.

Latest posts

Back