Seed Junky clone run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Sec

Reaction score
Trying to reveg and mother the Apple Fritter since everyone loved it. Local friend taking it to his large grow room so i can deal with these clones.

Permanent Marker on the left and Gypsy Soap on the right. As a test i used Ocean Forrest on the Gypsy Soap and sofar im not impressed. The 50% Roots Organic/50% Strawberry Fields i like much better.

There are a couple tiny clones buried under all that and a couple auto seedlings for outside when its warm enough.

Trying to reveg and mother the Apple Fritter since everyone loved it. Local friend taking it to his large grow room so i can deal with these clones.

Permanent Marker on the left and Gypsy Soap on the right. As a test i used Ocean Forrest on the Gypsy Soap and sofar im not impressed. The 50% Roots Organic/50% Strawberry Fields i like much better.

There are a couple tiny clones buried under all that and a couple auto seedlings for outside when its warm enough.

I am not a fan of Ocean forest. If I could get the pro mix and strawberry fields to try a 50/50 blend….I would

Latest posts

Back