Winter Auto Run plus one fem and her clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I'm seeing purple stems. Is this a purple strain genetic or phosphorus issue? There are a few things that can cause this. Plenty of info on the web if you think ya need it.
Its been fed MEGACROP at half strength one time. The potting mix is 50% Roots Organic Original and 50% Strawberry Fields. 3 gallon square plastic pot.

Supposed to be this Apple Fritter Autoflower | 🍏 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds

But im betting its this or another strain all together. Apple Fritter Strain Seeds | 25% THC | Buy Cannabis Seeds |

Its been fed MEGACROP at half strength one time. The potting mix is 50% Roots Organic Original and 50% Strawberry Fields. 3 gallon square plastic pot.

Supposed to be this Apple Fritter Autoflower | 🍏 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds

But im betting its this or another strain all together. Apple Fritter Strain Seeds | 25% THC | Buy Cannabis Seeds |
It probably via a seed error. It happens. Do you think your medium is enough to feed them? From the looks of that plant it is missing something.

Gave them all a little 5-1-1-1 emulsion and a little bit of the MegaCrop seaweed powder for the added K.

The Liquid Sunshine is getting close. Had 1 small foxtail on the largest bud but ive seen phenos of this strain do it. So not too concerned about it.

Still a couple weeks out.

Attachments

• 20240126_132050.jpg
    20240126_132050.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
Bruce Banner auto (middle) and the little 1gal Top Gun with the red drip can are not too far off. I might have the Apple Fritter under control. Not stretching nearly as much now. The little guy in flower is my Liquid Sunshine fem clone that flowered under 18/6???

Apple Fritter (not auto) seems to be doing fine too. Maybe needs some mag now. Hard to get a true color under these lights. Always looks too light green to me. Gave it a TBS of MorBloom 0-10-10 and a couple TSP of epsom salts.
q0KpBLZ.jpg

rWf6dYc.jpg

Sofar ive been super impressed with the buds from Tree1Four genetics seeds. His Grape Sunkist is on my list but its likely sold out and VibeCanna bought the rights to about 5-6 of his strains. Any of those strains he no longer offers seeds for sale.

The new growth was unexpected or planned so its extended my harvest date more than i would prefer.

Atlas TopGun Auto is looking very tasty. One gallon pot test. I got a dozen seeds free but half are Atlas Gummibears. No idea which are which either until they mature enough to tell.
oE8tdN1.jpg

KcYK5Vo.jpg

Tree1Four Genetics--Liquid Sunshine clone in a cup.
7VbMjLh.jpg

lC1qDOp.jpg

Blimburn Bruce Banner auto. Buds look so close but the rest of the plant looks like its just getting started.
BceohBO.jpg

Blimburn Apple Fritter "auto" that refused to flower until i flipped to 12/12. What a beast and smells awesome. Yield could be huge if all them kolas get fat.
Iyp5zrW.jpg

MFk7OW3.jpg

The top is almost all the way on the other side of the 2x4 tent. :D
HBzV47V.jpg

Bruce is one on my list. She looks great. We like sativa's.
If i was doing it again i would top/LST. This one is way too lanky for me and its been under 250watts of LED. I dont think its the lights but more the genetics or pheno of the Blimburn BB. Fast buds also offers a BB auto. The real head scratcher is how green it is this late in flowering.

This was from North Atlantic Seed (White Label) and germination was awful too.

Latest posts

Back