Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Umbra's White x Nepalese Indica
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Outdoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2017, 04:11 PM   #61
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Yes, I do have a bud trimmer. I got it after I saw Rosebud's a couple of years ago. I call mine the salad spinner.

The weather really hasn't held--the plants are under shelter. It has frosted almost every night and we had a few days of heavy rain and a few more of continual drizzle that they wouldn't have liked. Though yesterday was absolutely beautiful weather and today is looking to be the same. So thankful that we got the shelter up.

Yes, Rosebud, even as close as we are, it is still a ways away. I appreciate the thought so much as you must be horribly sick of trimming. Sis has been home for about a month. She goes to physical, occupational, and speech therapy twice a week and is making great progress. Though still in a wheel chair, she can walk short distances with a walker.

Hackerman, I will be following your thread on methods to test cannabis. If I was younger, I think that I would be getting into the lab side of cannabis testing.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote