ReVegeneration , Alice part 2 ( I hope ) Micro cabinet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ganja_Greg said:
ok alittle mini update on the grow box...

finally after a full grow ive decided to start doing somthing about my high temps...

so i got the box an exhaust fan to **** out some of that hot air.. and whats nice is the fan im using has two settings high and low so for cold days i could turn it on low and hot days on high.. its really doing the trick pumpin out that hot air and helping more fresh air come in through my many ventilation holes that ive drilled. the fan is caulk sealed and doing great! now all i need is my new nutes and im set..

Hey buddy, what is the noise level like of that fan? Aounds good, hows Alice coping today?

i cant even hear it.. got it from K mart for 6.99 more powerful then a computer fan , alot bigger but easy to seal with caulking making it air tight and rdy to pump out all that nasty hot air. while my fan at the bottom ***** fresh air through a hole in the bottom of the box..

ok so alittle update.

Revegeneration has set in! all the leaves are yellow the plant actually seems like its dieing.. i gave it some water yesterday and have had in on 24/0 for 2-3 days now. im not sure if she will pull through or not might have to end this GJ faster then it started lol...

pics tomorrow of this wilted chopped up plant looking thing.

.."May the force be with you"..
sounds crazy. Growing it to another harvest>
I didn't no it was possible

Hey there Ganja. I hope she pulls through as I have been following this one for a while now. Some pics would be great. I hope it all works out. I will cross my fingers for ya. Good luck and take care my friend.

well guys im not sure alice is going to make it.. shes turning brown from the tops down, i would say 46% of the plant is brown. she has no new growth, the popcorn buds i left are crispy as an old lady.

pretty sure she isnt going to make it.. all keep an eye the next couple days.
GG

pretty much looks like a stick in a pot , half brown half green.

well sorry for the delay and lack of pics.. alice has passed away the revegeneration failed... She just couldnt pull through the harvest which i dont really care cuz the weed wasnt that great anyway.

On a better note i recently made friends with a seed bank. i got them to send me a free sample.. 20 seeds all from african plants.. dunno exactly what strain but hey there free... seeds are alittle on the old side soo probably will get a good 5 fem im hoping out of the 20. will start a new journal once i get um.

proper conditions will yield you much better than 20% females imho; then again if seeds sex is predetermined I doubt you'll get such a poor amount. I assure you your problem was non transplant; marijuana is well-known to be a real ravager of the ground. I've read a few cannabibles and all of them as well as many links on this website agree that pot is greedy in soil. That is, it eats everything the soil has in it. Transplant 100% necessary for this, doesnt make sense to me that it would work otherwise.

That's too bad for alice. Oh well though. On to a new strain my friend. I can't wait for a new grow journal as I have enjoyed following this one. Good luck with those african plants my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thanks guys! cant wait to be back on here with the new grow. plan on new soil with trace elements and no more reused soil ... new pots that were made to have plants in them ( no more bean can ladys) and fish emulsion plus a face lift on the box.. soo i hope that i will be getting some better weed this time.

Latest posts

Back