whats happening?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well, i can only think of one thing...over fert. just bumped up ppm to 250 from 100. guess i should flush?

2010 journal 029.jpg

2010 journal 030.jpg

What do you think is happening? That is not much of a ppm swing for the size of the plants also no burnt leaf tips from over nute.

i checked ph, it was fine....hmmmmm just cleaned out and added h202, and new water, not sure if im ganna add nutes....?

This doesn't really look like nute burn to me either--the curling leaves often signal some kind of pH problem. What was your pH? What nutes are you using? Are these seeds or clones? How old? When I have problems, I check both my pH and my ppms from the water in the res before I dump and change the water.

The Hemp Goddess said:
This doesn't really look like nute burn to me either--the curling leaves often signal some kind of pH problem. What was your pH? What nutes are you using? Are these seeds or clones? How old? When I have problems, I check both my pH and my ppms from the water in the res before I dump and change the water.
ph was 5.9 and ppm was 250 before res change. i dont get it...it did get cole here the other night, but i think the low was in the high 60's in the cab......just keeping an eye on them right now.....going to check ph in a couple hours. i have no nutes in there.

still looking crappy.....damn, i wish i knew what to do.......

Looks like a overwatered plant in soil, so is the air pump giving you enough oxygen to the roots and water?

ozzydiodude said:
Looks like a overwatered plant in soil, so is the air pump giving you enough oxygen to the roots and water?
feeding them flora nova grow......or was anyway. i thought maybe i crimped the air hose....but if i did its fixed now.......heres more pics....

2010 journal 031.jpg

2010 journal 032.jpg

2010 journal 033.jpg

It looks like over/under watering to me (don't know if this is possable in hydro?) or temp stress...either too hot or cold. It definately looks like stressed plant, and not a nute problem.

yeah its funny, for like 2 days they were growing fast, and then i changed res and added a little more nute......nothing different than any other time i do a res change. i am thinking about adding a little nute, since its just plain water right now....just waiting for a diagnosis.

ozzydiodude said:
What do the roots look like now?
they were a little darker then the other day...i thought maybe because if additional nutes coloration here....

2010 journal 034.jpg

yeah man, roots look like crap compared to pics above in link from 2 days ago, ***? root rot? i use h202 in each res change/fill, about a cap full in the 5 gall. damn, i dont see any way for light leaks......maybe i didnt push my lid down all the way????? i dunno dammmnitt
i feel sick

looks like slimy roots in your last pics. Your H2O2 treatment should have whitened those roots up. When I followed TBG thread on slimy roots mine were all white again by the time I got done with the procedure. I would re-do the H2O2 treatment if roots are not completely white.

What are your bucket temps?

Allright I found ya, but seriously dude...I'm not the guy to be asking help from when it comes to hydro...anything I will be able to tell you would be only from what I have read. Youv'e got others here that are way more experienced than me...I don't even want to guess...I know roots should be white....lol....thats about it for hydro.

Really sorry that I can't be of more help bud, I just don't want to feed you a line...I really don't know much about hydro. Like I say to everyone else, get with Mindzeye, PCDuck, or THG...they all seem to be more than capable, and always willing to help. Good Luck!

see...lol...duck was already here to help while I was typing that msg!

ok, ill do another clean res change here tonight.....ill add h202, and a little fert.

Latest posts

Back