a couple questions about making hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
I want to try making some hash with some small buds from my outside plants. I read the stickies but still have a couple of questions. Am I supposed to dry the buds then chop them up or chop them when they are still wet? Also do I freeze the buds before putting them in the bubble bags with the ice? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

If making bubble hash freeze your green trim(not dry trim) prior to making.

Have you read the Stickies? There is a lot of info on making bubble hash.

I have read the stickies. But was unclear about a few things. Thanks Duck that's what I needed to know.

allow to set on screen over night then into freezer untill you ready to make it...take care and be safe

Thanks for this- I just jammed mine into a Ziploc and into the freezer. I'll let them sit out overnight next time.

I have a couple oz's of dried small popcorn buds, is it ok to use them?

dried bud, I make BHO with. Used dry trim once with bubble bags and got more plant matter then using green trim

Most of my bubble hash is from dried and frozen popcorn and trim.

I think the big trick is not to beat it too much.

............enter BWD :spit:

:rofl: GrowDude...cant wait to see how he reads that...:giggle:

I havent made BHO but do like to make Dry ice kief with my dry/trim...But the bubble hash is always fresh buds frozen...this helps me use up the lower buds I would normally have let go to rot...now I should get a ton of Bubble as well as Kief this year:yay:

edit...buds can stay in freezer upto 6 months befor use:D...so gives me plenty of time to stock up.:aok:

I didn't think you could beat it too much!haha I put some fresh popcorn buds in with my dry buds and threw it in the freezer. When I get a good amount saved up, I am going to make some hash. Can't wait to try some I my own hash!! Thanks for the help everyone.

Latest posts

Back