tapered harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chico_es_da_man

Reaction score
This is my first grow...and its gone OK I guess. I've got four females right at about 20 inches and I'm getting pretty close to harvest. Does anyone know if you can harvest in segments? I was thinking I might just harvest the top 7 or 8 inches of the plants, lower the lights and let the lower buds develop for a couple more weeks. Has anyone ever tried this? If so, did it work and help to increase the overall yield? Thanks in advance for anythoughts on this idea.

Well it depends on how valuable that space is to you. Do you have another crop that you could be working towards another full harvest or were you planning on taking a break? Those extra few weeks to help the pop corn buds mature could be the weeks you needed to veg a whole other crop. Se what I'm saying? It is up to you... Efficient is my middle name when I grow and I think you would be much happier in the long haul if you just do an "out with the old, in with the new" deal.

sea of green, very nice, if you look at it that way, he's right.

Latest posts

Back