I finally ordered some beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mazar where a mix bunch, size wise.there were six in my pack of five freebies.two were tiny,two average in size,two about twice the size of regular seeds.though all six are a light brown colour without any stripes or speckles.

Whats the difference in you posting pics and you posting text. For anything that really matters its all the same...you explaining what it looks like and posting a pic of what it looks like.

If you are that nervous about it, get a proxy server and post away...but look up the thread about this sites security...there is some really quality facts in there about how secure posting on this site is.

The difference is I dont post pics!!! There is a big difference the quality of proof from my text or my pics lol no difference.
It is my 4th rule. No sell No tell No SMell No PICS. It has kept me safe for many years. I think I described it well enough for wnyone to have experienced it to know what I am talking about. If I was asking for an impolite response I guess I know who to ask:rolleyes:

Motor City Madman said:
Got mine yesterday, Kinds birthday unable to post got the freebie as bubble. Took some pics. NOT very stealthy shipping I'm supprised it made it through customs.

Agree! Don’t know how they made it through, glad they did though. Beans were received today. Only took 7 days, from the day of purchase to delivery.

i used my own cc too bubble.ikeep the garden away at a friends anyways.i may wait til it's legalized to sow.yeah,righto.i didn't go through nl. either,glad since there's a mad rush there.

bubbledust has been in damp paper towel for 5 days and nothing. I hope they don't go bust. My package had a business card from growdoc in it, I have his email and phone number. Worst case he can tell me if they are all pale green and small as hell seeds. Waiting on the mazar-i-sharif, both stains are tall plants don't want to bite off more than I can handle

Ok so I just checked them and one is starting to sprout.

bubblelove said:
The difference is I dont post pics!!! There is a big difference the quality of proof from my text or my pics lol no difference.
It is my 4th rule. No sell No tell No SMell No PICS. It has kept me safe for many years. I think I described it well enough for wnyone to have experienced it to know what I am talking about. If I was asking for an impolite response I guess I know who to ask:rolleyes:

No need for you to get upset...i merely asked a question and followed it up with examples of why i had the question. If you *feel* safe by doing it that way, by all means...continue your practices. Although, i advise you to pick up a law book about evidence...and you'd realize that your understanding of the law is VERY flawed. You feel that you are better protected by not posting pics, and rather explaining (in witting) aspects of your growing situation. How is that logical? How do you feel that there is a difference in quality of proof (sufficiency of evidence)?? If you don't have access to an evidence book, PM me or just let me know, and i can post it up for you and/or anyone else who'd like to know about the quality(actually sufficiency) of evidence. I'm not responding to you because i want to argue, or start petty bickering, i'm simply posting to give imformation about this situation (or those similar to it).

I gotten the mazar-i-sharif as a freebie along w/ a purchase of Big buddah's Chiesel 5 FEM pk (Chiesel & 4/6 Mazar's came out as duds) frm boutique an word of advice bout the mazar, "Watch ya PH level & keep a constant eye on it. It constantly goes up". They're very stubby w/ thick fan leaves. Will find out if they're FEM soon...

Latest posts

Back