I finally ordered some beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor City Madman

hiding in the projects
Reaction score
Well after reading a lot of threads on ordering beans. I finally ordered Bubbledust from growdoc off the seed boutique site. I used a gift visa card and it says payment received on their web site. I think I bought the last pack cause it wont come up on their anymore. Now we play the waiting game:hubba:

:clap: let us know how long it takes to get them..Just remember not to share how they ship them in an open forrum..Good luck and thanks for Growing:bolt::bong:

Zipp said:
hey madman. where did you get the gift card at? did you have to activate it using your ss# or any other personal info?

u can get them just bout any where zipp i get mine from wal-mart and i just used a fake name on mine and it didnt require my SS either.

Got my card for Christmas. No activation required. I will let you know when I get them. Did some searching and not to much info on this strain. It will be a fun grow.

First I am a long time looker finally reged. MCM I ordered the day before and have yet to receive any other info except they got my money. Just wondering if you are witnessing the same thing? I understand the shipping taking longer because of the holidays but they have not respnded to my question a week after they got my money and it cleared?
THX for any and all help

This forum
Rocks

BL

Bubblelove I have not heard from them either. I figured they took the holidays off and I would hear something early next week. They did charge my card so I'm pretty sure I'm good. I new placing a order on Christmas eve would leave me waiting longer for the order to process. I have talked to a lot of people who have ordered from and highly recommend the boutique so I'm not sweating it sit back and enjoy the waiting game. You will get your stuff or you will get a letter. I have done my home work and I am confident. Good luck.

Thanks I have debated this for a while. I ordered from the DOc before but he has been sniped alot latley. This is one of the only things about this I get paraniod about. The rest of it I am good to go. the 3 rules help... no sell, no tell, no smell.

thanks for the extra confidence
BL

Got the notice that my order is in the packing dept. One step closer! I just didnt think a business would close fo so long. Keeping fingers crossed

Got my order update today as well. I love the packing dept. I figured people who sell beans also smoked and partied. If I had a business I would close it those two weeks as well. Now the next hurdle is customs.:cool:

Good luck.
MCM

Got a email from the boutique today, my order has been sent in full. 4 days in packing I hope they hid it well.:hubba:

hi,thanks for the info,i was at the store today,and visa has 2 different kinds of prepaid cards,all access and prepaid gift cards,may i ask which kind you used? i wanna go buy 1,buy i wanna get the right 1,ty

I use my own CC. It is VERY un likley that they will track it down as it is in a different country and thats alot of work for some seeds. Also the US can not force a UK comany to forfiet their records. This would be the least of my worries. Going through customs is the hard part

Latest posts

Back