.nl seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember to hit the Upload button and wait untill the attachments show.

Hi ho, hi ho, off to seed we go......
The pollenation shed is ALMOST done!!! Need floor sealer and several coats of paint so I can spray it out with the hose for the next round of seed:D I think I'm likin' it. Had a little nute prob, but everything is bouncing back.. So far so good. All .nl seed..

2008_0123seed0001.JPG

2008_0123seed0005.JPG

that sure is a nice little sett up, sorry dear but what strain are u growing? i got some super sliver haze beans from M-S.nl

This round is thc bomb. Next seed grow I'll do the mazar they sent for free. If the bomb is as heavy a budder as they claim I may mix it up with my purp kush or maybe even the gdp clone I am presently growing out. Once this shed is complete it will be dedicated to being a pollination playground. I am no 'breeder' to brag about at all, but gotta keep it interesting and having something no one else does is kind of a fun notion;) We will see...

let me warn you on the free mazar seed.the plants are very nute sensitive to begin.they have very wide internode spacing and grow very,very tall.i had to kill one plant that was about 5ft tall and still growing.i have 3 now in the flower tent and i topped all 3.they are still touching the glass on my reflector.over 4 ft tall.

Nice Andy. I probably got the same ones you did. I caught someplace that the pure Mazar is a pretty big plant all on it's own. I also noticed that they are giving away Mazar x Afghan now. ;) Maybe they have made it more managable?? The x Skunk isn't really my thing but I got a few and will make more to set aside for a rainy day, but that will have to wait. by the time this one is finishing it will be time to start thinking about outdoor. Thank you for the advice. Sounds like I'll be tying these down a bit;) Let me know how she smokes, yea?

Well I finally got my Shipping confirmation Email today... hopefully just a few days and I will be rawkin 8)....

Ordered on Dec 21, but the wife sent in IMO's and I guess the mail over the Holiday season went a bit slow heh....

so true, them are some hard plants to grow. the ones i had going hermied on me a week in to flower lol!!!!! but my super sliver haze are great!!!!!!! they are some awsome looking plants. could not be any happyer with my two, 4 foot plants!! great strain love it cant wait to see the yeild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping I get the Super Silver Haze myself..... that is what they were advertising since I ordered.

Hmm.. I have actually considered picking up the pure land race mazar from TRSC. Guess I can put it outside and just let 'er rip?? Sounds like all the height is coming from the mazar side anyway. Uncontrollable strain? Sounds like nothin' but fun in the woods;) :D !

One week flowering. Next photos will be at the completion of the grow. All .nl seed.

2008_0206Jan170008.JPG

2008_0206Jan170009.JPG

Wow awesome nv! And thats one of the biggest fan leaves I ever saw. Your plants are loving you sure!

Looking good! I really like those tall camo pots. Who sells those? Should be great for the root zone, with that extra depth.

They were previously known as '5 gallon' pots (as opposed to the shorter, wider '3 gallon pots'). They are no where near 3 or 5 gallons but if you ask your local garden center they will know what you mean. The camo is merely gray and black spray paint. The pots go for around 2 to 3 dollars and last forever. These pots are several years old.

Small lil update on my first M-S.nl seeds grow.....

I received 7 different strains, so it will take me a lil time to get to all of them..... Most the strains looked alike in appearance, with the exception of the White Widow and the Big Bud..... White Widow seeds were a bit smaller than the rest, and the Big BUD were HUGE!!!!!..... all the seeds were a bit light in appearance and did not show the dark green marbled exterior that is indicative of a good seed in my past experience..... HOWEVER,

I have started 6 crystal seeds.... all 6 germinated within a couple days... and I put them in rockwool cube for a few days and then plugged them into 4-5 in cubes after that once I started seeing a lil bit of growth. I hand watered for almost a week or so witht he cubes layed out on dinner plates. When I started to get the first set of real leaves I transferred the plants to their current DWC home.....

I sorta changed up my setup, I am no longer using small pots in the top of my buckets, I went to use the full insert pots that fit right on top of the buckets.... uses a LOT more hydroton, but the plant is a LOT more stable and less prone to tipping once it gets big...

So I got 6 Crystal growing atm..... out of the 6, I got one that is going Tripod ( hoping for the offchance it is a female), 3 that are VERY healthy looking plants, and 2 that I think I might have to cull, one of them definitely is on borrowed time... looking bad.

As for the strain, I have to say that I will have to agree with Andy52, Crystal seems to be a slow starter, but has started to take off in the last week or so........ The healthier plantrs are taking nute updates readily... the one really sick one I think is not gonna make it heh, the other one I might cull I think is just a stem strength thing...... grew the top end too fast before the stalk could support, plus I think I got the bucket too full on the last water change and floated the cube, thus screwing up the plants base... so it might have to reset and be alright.

still have several strains to try, but so far the crystal seems to be fine...

thanks for the update CG! i just recieved my seeds from these guys... Crystal, Ice, and WW. im looking forward to it!

Yep I ordered that package...... I also ordered the classic pack.... with Northern lights, Big bud and bubblegum.... got the 5 seeds of MazarXafghan......

what I am reading though I think I am gonna move the Mazar cross outside this spring though.......

Latest posts

Back