marijuanaseeds.nl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent marijuanaseeds.nl an e-mail asking if they would ship to my region (southern asia) and they said that they would only accept cash or international money orders... I am thinking if this is a scam or not, because they might just take my money, or it could be legit since the address on the credit card has to be the one where they ship it to... any ideas/thoughts on this guys??

that site is certainly not a scam, and hey it doesn't really matter any way you pay - you always take the risk that they could take you money and spend it for themselves! At least you know now :)

Yeah, I did some other research on some other forums too... and all I have heard was positive feedback. Goodluck man.

does it say what seedbank those strains are from. or are they there own strains sounds like nirvanas strains if they are then use gypsy ive used them 5 times in the last 2 months every order came in 7 days in breeders packs
also there way cheaper at gypsy

i purchased both packs.got here quick also.got 14 out of 15 sees popped.took a little time tho.guessit takes quality seeds longer,don't really know.first time with good seeds.doing good tho.got most in the veg tent now.good luck

i purchased from marijuanaseeds.com

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I sent marijuanaseeds.nl an e-mail asking if they would ship to my region (southern asia) and they said that they would only accept cash or international money orders... I am thinking if this is a scam or not, because they might just take my money, or it could be legit since the address on the credit card has to be the one where they ship it to... any ideas/thoughts on this guys??

Hey friend...I said i would vouch for them....and that meens.." if you order the way they want you to order ...and you dont get them ( other then customs taking them) I will send mine to you...I know that would be braken the rules here and I would never do that my friend..Thats how confident I am of them and their system...If they want money order so be it...whaat evr your Country has man...Now get to buyN those Beans:)

Sir smoke????? How many times you buy a bag of weed only to find out its crap?...or your money was stollen....the way I looked at it was If i loose $100 on beans is better then payN $300 an ounce for street weed here..and knowing thaat those 30 beans...plus the 5 free wich are good starter beans..could bring in TONS of weed....It was worth it to me my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
Sir smoke????? How many times you buy a bag of weed only to find out its crap?...or your money was stollen....the way I looked at it was If i loose $100 on beans is better then payN $300 an ounce for street weed here..and knowing thaat those 30 beans...plus the 5 free wich are good starter beans..could bring in TONS of weed....It was worth it to me my friend

I have never been robbed in my life... :) but i see where you are going with this, that is why I am trying them out.

I am going to purchase from them the next time I do... thanks everyone

good for you! and don't forget to let us all know how you get on :D

I asked the doc today if he would ship to India and he said no... so I have sent marijuanaseeds.nl an email as well to see what they say...

they responded by saying that they will to my region only when i pay by money order or cash. I sent them another email just to make sure we are talking about India and I am waiting on their email. I will see what they say and let you all know if you are interested... and how it all works out.

thanks sirmoke...please do keep us informed...not sure how long they will take to get to India...but to the USA it took about 2 weeks..and never more then 3..congrats on the decision..you wont be dissapointed..

Yea I am waiting on their reply... it says it takes up to 28 days worldwide shipping, so I have no problem waiting 4 weeks, if it takes that long, but hopefully within 3 weeks. No word from them yet.

I am real surprised you can't find some killer genetics in India and save yourself some $$$.

godspeedsuckah said:
I am real surprised you can't find some killer genetics in India and save yourself some $$$.

the thing is, most of the weed is shwag and not all that great. There are some good strains out here but its really hard to get a hold of them. It costs me about 50 dollars to get a pound of the good smoke... but i just want the experience of growing.

Secondly, most of the weed you get here is already grinded up, seeds and stems, with the buds, so you can't get any bagseeds either.... so i have to order from online, which i dont mind

haha I only want to grow 1 time, and get the experience, it just seems fun. Maybe I will do it just one time, maybe not :)

Latest posts

Back