plant training 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
what do you guys think of the way i have trimmed my plant. is it good to go with the lower stems? i will be flowering all these plants sometime in early february. thanks. peace!

bonsai training.jpg

bonsai training 1.jpg

garden.jpg

Did you trimm all those plants?.

The first pic looks like you took abit to much off.1/4 bottom growth is recommended,and cutting off branches that young will induce stress.Its better to trim a bit,then to much.

Why did you trim anyway?

I agree, they look like palm trees. Inducing stress in early stages can help promote males possibly, perhaps wait till a later stage. Or you could just Lst and make use of even the lowest bud sites, or prune them late so your plant spends energy elsewhere.

yeah looks nice, member more leaves means more photosynthesis! I see ya topped her, did she come around quickly?

Blunted said:
yeah looks nice, member more leaves means more photosynthesis! I see ya topped her, did she come around quickly?

took her about 2 1/2 weeks. i only kept the very first set of stems. when i cut her it had 7 sets of branches. i topped the top three. and cut the remaining six lower branches and left the first set. still waitng on the clones to root. its DAY 11. thanks.

this girl is ready to flower! check out the great budding sites. first set of limbs training. peace!

plant training 101.jpg

plant training 101 1.jpg

are u restricted in space for ur grow ,,im kind of new to triming plants but im just wonderin why the plants are so small for 3 months ,they are very healthy lookin tho but it would seem like if it just grew out for 3 months it would be huge by now and ud have a hole lot of bud sites so im curious as to why the trim job,,and dont get me wrong it looks good im just curious if ur grow space is limited

its small and robust because i grew it for two months under a 65 watt fluorex bulb.4,500 lumens. the plants stay short and use all the light energy when they are close to intense light. this is why there so small. my grow space is limited though because of growth heighth and pot size. tall plants and short plants are hard to give = light. you have to stack em up and stuff, that *****.after all these plants are done flowering im gonna start a FEM grow organic with passion # 1 from www.kindseed.com.

i was just impressed with how well my plant turned out. now i have two great main stems with awesome bud sites.

i have a new light also a 110 watt 10,00 lumen grow fluoro. its working much better than the fluorex 65 watt.

the symbol is something im working on. its a protection symbol derived of all the power numbers of the marijuana leaf. 1 3 5 7 9 11. this is the rough draft. peace!

plant training 101 4.jpg

plant training 101 5.jpg

dream weaver 1.jpg

i plan to cut my plant again. i wont be able to flower till feb. so im gonna train my oldest again. heres a pic of where ill cut. peace!

further training.jpg

here she is. should have four branches but my cat ate one. now she only has three. im not sure if it will correct itself or not. its gonna be a while before i can flower so im training her.

plant training 1.jpg

plant training 2.jpg

dude i used to draw that Symbol all the time when i was in school.
how does it have nething to do with MJ?

Oh i see you only used the numbers of a MJ leaf...thats cool

trying to keep some symetry with the trimmin. the plant is ready to flower now!, and i cant flower for another month and a half. the branches are super close nodes. so i let it grow out and trim. ill have to probably trim two more times before i get my light to flower. this is fun. peace!

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
dude i used to draw that Symbol all the time when i was in school.
how does it have nething to do with MJ?

i described below what the geometry can be used for protection power health. its just some creativity. thats cool that youve drawn that because ive never met eny one who draws this way. and hows amsterdam by the way? peace hookah

gonna try to flower all three branches when the time comes arround. i had to trim som foliage off to open up some space..i know its bad to cut fan leaves, but i only had to sacrifice two..so its going good. peace!

the grow.jpg

you can see better in this picture how i trained it.

feeding her a mix of 10-2-2.

under 24 hour veg for five months. continuing for another month and a half.

my strain: medicino

over all the plant looks flippin great.

plant training 3.jpg

plant training 4.jpg

Latest posts

Back