aloha MP posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
nubie getting ready for third grow.400ml,20gal ebb&flow,2x4tray,mylar,3in rockwool cubes on slabs,gdp clones rooting(bought day of clipping)in dome with 2ft flo...now,what is the maximum # of plants i can pack in there?i will be flowering asap cause the 400 wont penetrate.thank you for the help!

Welcome to MP. Ya might wanna post your question in the Hydro section. Not many members go to the intro section. Anyway glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome and enjoy, all the info you could ever need to access is here. welcome, pull up a chair, and puff tuff :D

:welcome: Welcome to our humble:rolleyes: little abode. Glad you decided to join us:yay: . Here you will find good people:48: , good knowledge, good conversation and good fun. Welcome again.

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy,
Cam

road11.jpg

lol thats funny, i've seen one that said " try to hit me with a quarter" lol
this is the second best one i've seen, "Will Take verbal assualt 4 money" lmfao imagine, pulling up to a stop light, rolling down your window, blasting the dude on the corner with a few good ones, than giving him a dollar and having him say thanks hahahahaha yeS!!!!

Reactions: Cam
DankCloset said:
lol thats funny, i've seen one that said " try to hit me with a quarter" lol
this is the second best one i've seen, "Will Take verbal assualt 4 money" lmfao imagine, pulling up to a stop light, rolling down your window, blasting the dude on the corner with a few good ones, than giving him a dollar and having him say thanks hahahahaha yeS!!!!

That's So Awesome !!!!!

Latest posts

Back