Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also took those EMT classes too and worked the ER sometimes !-- but They never would let me drive the ambulance !--Maybe for good reason ?

Left over Steak and salad here. No need to cook. Found 7 of 9 to be Girl outside. Only had 4 unsexed that went out. Still early. Not Ready for Boys Yet. Still getting my indoor feet wet.

Evening Rose !-- We did a smoke test on Mazar and she a wobble head !-- I'm have another toke or 2 and make a pizza run !-- Bonsai !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Nice long double Wake and Bake to celebrate ... something ? -- Light it up !-- Gonna rain off and on today !-- I'm puzzled -- I was disappointed that Mazar didn't put on the frost like most my stuff !
I didn't expect it to match that quality from it's looks !--I even let it run long by about 4 days !-- - I had my caps and smoked away the day as usual!
When D.D. got home we fired up some for the 1st time !-- Kicked my a** !-- Doing it again this morning !
Here come the rain!

That's good to hear keef. I popped my last night shade and mazar so some of this pollen can find a place to land. I also put a g13 girl in flower and thinking of putting the other outside with the sour diesel so i got some room to play. The two sutos are looking nice and aren't going to be that tall either. Stacked in real nice. I'm finally getting the nodes to stack in nice for a change so i'm doing something right.

Morning OFC. I think the rain is finely gone.

Kraven that chart is very helpful, Thank You. I printed it out.

Sounds like it Giggy !-- U got them under LEDs ? -- They all I know anymore but I'm mostly happy with them !-- There's some things I don't like but all in all they'll get the job done !-- I only ran the small Mazar original thru bloom after I got my cuts -- She a strong sturdy plant mostly Indica from the looks of it !-- For an indica she a giant she gonna be able to hold lots of weight and they run her to the winter snow in the middle east !-- There's something to this plant !-I think she can be different weed depending on when U take her in a distinctive way !--- When D.D. Wake her vampire self up I'm let her try the Nightshade !
Dat's another keeper !- U got my interest up with the work with that g13hp! -- I do hope U make some seed !

Good morning everyone Keef I noticed I have 3 UBC's that popped up and 4 g 13 HP 88

Morning Miss Ness !-- Bud ! --
Work that magic Bud !
I'm making medicine this morning !-- Lots of people have heard weed is good medicine but they just don't realize how good !-- If I didn't decarb this first it would not get me high !-- Anyway cannacap making day !

View attachment 20170625_093440.jpg

Good morning everyone, I'm waiting on my kids. Got a padlock on the grow room so its safe I guess. Speaking of safe, My little Shih-tzu decided this morning to go into the grow room and eat ALL of my clones. Every last one. Guess I'm going to have to try re-veggiing some flowers. Little Bastid! If I didn't love him.................

:vap-Bong_smoker:

Bud I'm package those seed and get them out to U tommorrow !-- Should be what U want in there !-- The Momma Strawberry get frosty and as she ages I'm getting some hints of Strawberry !-- We gonna get a nice Strawberry -- I feel it !-- Canadian pollen on a south Texas plant that came from California !-- We kicking it now !-- Bud I'm find some more seed as I go thru the weed your Strawberry got to so they'll be more bastid chillins of your Strawberry Rhino so I'll be sending more seed later !-- and don't say U don't want them !-- I didn't tell your boy go buck wild on my precious girls !--U gotta step up and take responsibility for your boy !
Nick be careful he got a taste for it now !-- I'm sure my pups will help with some trimming later !-- They like them some green bites !-- Especially that little bud thief !

Yikes nic.....silly dog ;)

I'm making meds too Keef....decarbing 2g or fresh squished today to make edibles.....1800-1900mg there of pure meds.

Hey Kraven they got some tiny nonstick plastic bowls and stuff- hash oil won't stick !-- U got me motivated about a press !-- What U said about the learning curve with a Rosen Press made sense to me !-- I need to learn to handle the stuff so I'm get a clamp like U another travel iron and get busy !-- Hands on is the best way to learn !-- Lots of locals round here probably don't even know about hash oil carts !-- One day I'm blow they mind !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back