Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy that light looks kinda like my Mars Hydro -- Except mine looks to be double the length !-- They got some even longer !--Some with like 4 those squares U use !-- The 300 Watt is what I use seems to be the best deal from them !-- The bastids sure didn't want U to get to the light boards !-- Sandwiched it in between the Reflectors -the frame and bout 50,000 plastic screws !

Hippy that Cheesy Jones gonna be a challenge but I can handle it !-- Now the P.P. ? -- Dat's what I'm looking for !-- She gonna fit in fine !-- Can't wait to see it get sparkly !-- I do like sparkly !

My P.P. made sparkly rock hard buds. You should like it. I got a Cheesy Jones in Veg. Growing Nicely. Fed Ex bringing 2 more of the LEDs today. They going in Veg to replace a T5

I think so keef, I press anywhere from 180ish to 250ish depending on the strain and humidity. All that will change when i build my press, I will have to relearn again....ho well ;)

I can't wait to see what your guys is PP looks like hahaha boy does that ever sound bad but anyways just waiting to see what your guises looks like before I cracked mine :48:

Keef that king Luis looks awesome

Well I guess it's time to get my lazy a** out to the garage and do some transplanting hope everyone is off to a good start this morning

Kraven -- I guess I gotta do this !-- Get me a clamp and another iron !-- I'm need a temp gauge !-- Gonna need a stand of some kind to hold it ?
Bud -- I know some varieties can thru lots of variations but the PP I got is indica leaning with big leaves and short internode spaces !-- I like them fairly short internode spaces on a sturdy plant !-- They can hold a lot of weight ! - That KL is a fine plant but she hermied and throw a male flower late in bloom !-- She got to go !
I got a couple more to sex and some seed !

Someone said they don't mind a few seed from a dank plant but when they's plenty other dank plants to choose from that aren't hermorphidite ? -- Maybe it's just me ? -- My tetra project is gonna need a lot of feminized seed !-- Can't be no hermies in the mix !-- Wouldn't it suck to waste thousands of fem seed and succeed in making a useless , worthless hemorphidite tetraploid ?

Morning everybody happy saturday. Had a lot of rain and more today. Winds were strong but i don't see no damage. Gotta do some work in the grow. Chat at yall later. Peace

Good morning my chatty friends. WOW..you guys talk a lot in a day that is awesome.
WH, i don't have a **** bag, it is the dog **** bag that made it fly all over and me cry. Nice to see you WH. I love you too and always will.

Yes I know JDVance St NIck. Good reading. good thoughts

Woody, awesome on the jumping spider. It is a full time job but we are on this bug control.
Umbra, i am so happy you had a great conversation and she sounds wonderful and honest. I like honest.
Keef, there isn't a mr tech admin here. There is one but he doesn't come here. We have a wonderful admin, her name is Angie, and she is awesome.

Giggy, glad you have no damage. I hope stays that way for all of you.
Can you guys tell I got to sleep in today Makes rosebud way nicer. Three weeks since bud broke his knee, i hope were half way done. please. Do you guys know he eats bacon and eggs everymorning?

Sounds to me like the way to start the day, bacon, 2 eggs, yellows soft, 1 piece white toast buttered 1 glass OJ coffee hot and black.

Coffee weed and caps chased by a spoon of coconut oil is my daily breakfast !
Rose when Miss Angie is on her name shows up down there !-- Who is it who's name doesn't show up ?
Many times it says maybe 3 members and there be 2 names down there !-- That makes me curious !
We got a ghost ?

Good morning everyone. Slept late, cut the grass before it gets too hot. Then had almost the same breakfast as you Kraven.
Keef, I think there may be a lag in the software. Someone checks out but the system doesn't register it immediately, so there are 2 names but shows 3 as present.

And I got a swamp for sale in Arizona !-- Old Paranoid Pot Farmer here !-- Ain't buying it !

Old Paranoid Pot Farmers use VPN. Last time I looked I was listed in Chicago.

There are a lot of members that like to be unseen. They are members. Am i not understanding? You can make yourself invisible to others Keef, but we mods can see them. I haven't seen Techadmin here in ever. I would love to see him however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back